sleeping like a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
You know the saying, sleeping like a baby.

I think I took that to a whole new level, had the best sleep no more waking up in bladder pain, you can say I'm happy in my nappy lol.

That was the best sleep in ages, I totally would sleep diapered again. why is this so comfortable?

Hi.

I still wack up because I need potty. Just don't seem to be able to sleep and Pee pee at the same time. But there as been times when i have wet the bed.

Me no understand. But me too happy in my nappy. Hee, hee

I would imagine it refers to baby's that are older, the ones that sleep tough the night.

I never sleep well, I either toss and turn so much, my diaper sides rip, crazy I know! I am bad for sleeping irractically , I wake up at serveral all times a night sometimes, I have night terrors and dreams at least 5 times a month due to emotional abuse I been through for 17 years. I am seeing somebody about it now so I can sleep peacefully, what ever that is!

Hi Drunkbear sleeping with a diaper is actually quite nice because you are more relaxed and you wake up feeling less stressed out and you get a better nights sleep which in turn promotes a healthy life style.

I started wearing adult sized diapers in 2010 when I was diagnosed with a weak bladder and I can tell you your better off in diapers if you have a tendency to wet your bedding I myself am disabled and occasionally need to wear diapers 24/7 and have gotten used to wearing them as my prefered means of protection, lets be frank as they say and admit that there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers.

Hope that this helps you.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Last edited by a moderator:
According to what I have read the saying sleep like a baby is more of a directive as most people don't have enough sleep and suffer serious health problems as a result.

I try to get more sleep myself and even take regular nap's during my downtime for myself I have found that I relax alot better now thanks to having deciding to return to wearing diapers because I don't have to get up so much during the night I think this I because my body goes back into a natural reset mode, I used to be more restless before I tried wearing some sort of protection to manage my problems with my weak bladder and also I believe that once I have achieved the goal of finding my own place next year to live that all my worries about being disturbed by unwanted people will go away as I am going into a care home of sorts, well when I say that I don't mean early retirement but that I will have a carer who will look after me.

If you want to know more then please don't forget to read my blog.

Ps- there's absolutely nothing wrong with wearing diapers I mean were not weird just because you are different from other people you shouldn't get teased or bullied by people who don't know you, that's why I signed up for a webpage which I mentioned in my earlier blogs.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

Last edited:
DrunkBear said:

I think I took that to a whole new level, had the best sleep no more waking up in bladder pain, you can say I'm happy in my nappy lol.

That was the best sleep in ages, I totally would sleep diapered again. why is this so comfortable?
Since becoming incontinent and sleping inj nappies I get the best sleep ever. True I wake up wet every morning but get a full nights un interrupted sleep. I know which I prefer.

DrunkBear said:

If I might ask, are you wearing a diaper to bed because of bedwetting or just for your personal and emotional comfort? I'm not too sure what you mean about bladder pain.

It is very nyce that you found a nice way to a good night sleeping. For as long as your happy and proud of wearing nappies, that will always make it feel confortable. That is one reason, at least. And although your problem is not cool, the solution for better night sleeps without having a wetbedding is very cool, in my honest opinion.

Since I started wetting the bed I've had probably the best sleep I can remember. The downside is that I wet the bed, but, you know, I'll live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back