Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticsounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
This is an important subject for me. Every time I get active on this site, I am always curious about how old the people on the threads are that I am reading. Since I am home alone and have had a few beers. I am feeling curious.

It is important because I think all of our experiences and exposure during our formative years seem to dictate what we are in to and what we enjoy about diapers. I an 46 years old. My formative years were during the introduction of disposable diapers (~1970-1980). I enjoy wearing plastic-backed disposables and cloth diapers with plastic pants. I would say that my ultimate desire is centered around plastic pants and to a slightly lesser extent, plastic-backed disposables.

So, lets discuss age. if that's ok with all of you.

I'm 21 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 61 so I grow up with cloth diapers and rubber pants. When I started to wet the bed (sometime around 10 to 13), I again wore cloth diapers.

Now, I generally use disposables. They are easier to put on and to 'clean' but I do enjoy a nice cloth diaper on occasion.

I'm 40 and I also grew up with the 1st generation of Pampers. I prefer plastic backed diapers, but have come to like cloth backed as well as long as they look like baby diapers. I have a couple AIO cloth diapers, but no plastic pants.

I'm 41 all I can remember from way back when of wearing some cloth diapers and plasticpants then switching to disposable diapers .But I can recall wearing mostly disposable diapers from age 3 to 4.5 yrs old. I was back in disposable diaper at 7yrs old for bedwetting and we'll the rest is history .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm 23 and I 'trained' really early and never really had anything but the occasional problem with bedwetting which I outgrew by the time i was just barely out of kindergarten. I can remember a few times of being made to wear a pullup to bed because i'd wet the bed the night previous (that was the rule) but that's about it. I did wet the bed one night when i was l11 but barely so i manged to hide the fact that i did. There was one kid in preschool they would make wear a diaper whenever he would bully someone (i was a target quite a bit there) and i remember being....not jealous but a little more interested than i should have been.

I'm 20 and I only remember being put back in diapers once, and it was only for 1 night. Though I still had some accidents all the way through 3rd grade.

I'm 23 and wore disposables as a baby (they would have been plastic-backed but I honestly have zero memories of being in diapers). I wear disposables but I wouldn't mind trying a proper cloth diaper (the layers of towel I sewed inside a pair of underwear to make training pants doesn't count).

Hellw I am physically 48. But that the only thing that is 48 as I feel allot younger on the inside.
I like to age play as a toddler of about 4/5 years old.

I don't relay rember much about be in nappys as a babby. I can remember the firs time I tryed ont an aduld one though and how nice it was to be padded up and how hard it was to wet my self for the first time.

Now it is a morning debate with myself what under where I going to put on. Really depends what I doing at school. (Work.)

27, I've been in diapers my whole life. I have distinct memories of plastic disposables and Pull-Ups. When I still wore baby diapers they were the gender-specific ones back then, the day I was put back in them is a major memory of mine. I was talking about it in another thread.

im 18 so quite young compared to some of you

I'm 18.

I'm 24. Grew up entirely with plastic backed disposables, was potty trained late, had a lot of accidents, and was a bed wetter until I was 9. I was occasionally put in GoodNites as a result of it, but most of the time, I woke up in a wet bed.

I'm 53 and I wear cloth diapers all the time :thumbsup:

I'm 19. When I was young, my parents were still in college, so we weren't well off financially. I wore cloth at home and disposables when we went out to save money. I have no memory of this, but based off of photo albums, that's how it seems. That said, my interests are only for disposables, they were my first memory of diapers (younger brother).
I wet the bed pretty frequently as a kid up until I was probably 8, never once got any diapers out of it, just threats of it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

19 or 4 depends on the mindset :p

I am 18 and my mindset is 2-3 years old, even though I didn't speak until I was 4 in real life, I replay 2 years old but I can talk when I age play. My other common mindset is a 6-8 year old when I play computer and video games and some of my games, I go into young toddler and baby mode w bit, I mostly go into baby mode when I am tired. I was in diapers 24/7 the first time from the time I was born to age 5 because of potty training was difficult for me, I remember sitting on a potty in the kitchen though, it was orange with a teddy bear on. I had to wear drynites to bed at stem point because my bedwetting was getting bad, I had to wear a drynite through the day once as a punishment for bed wetting but it never bothered me, it just made me feel more comfortable and toddler like, my parents noticing this stopped the punishment when I got home from the weekly shop, if I pretended to protest this could of happened more often, God dammit! Then around April time this year, I decided to wear diapers again.

I'm 20, about to be 21 in 4 days. My mindset is between ages 3 and 4.

I've always been interested in diapers and toys in general for as long as I can remember. Nothing particularly strange happened in my development and was raised fairly normally and was potty trained around the age of 2. Have extremely mild stress incontinence that started around 6th grade give or take when I had an accident from a laughing fit and still do on occasion but never wore diapers (at least in public hehe). Never wet the bed either (darn)

Wore my first adult diaper at age 11 and have worn on and off on occasion since. As for toys I have always loved toys my entire life. As a younger to mid teen I was often made fun by family because I loved hanging out in playrooms and playing with smaller children instead of sitting in the living room and talking like a "grown up."

I still love a good play session but can act adult when I need to. I used to babysit my nephew a few years back and would get praise because I'd actually play with him and give him attention unlike many of the other baby sitters my sister had hired who'd just sit in a room and watch. Really I just love to play with toys but they don't have to know that X)

Old enough to know better :p

Since everyone else is putting up a diaper-related story, I guess I'll add on.
Diapers, particularly Pampers, literally saved my life when I was about a year old. So we were on a bus, a tour bus, going across the grand ol' US of A. At one of the stops my mindless infant self was toddling about the bus. My older brothers knew how to open the bus from the outside and that is centerfold about this story. So little me is pressed up against the door when my brothers come up to enter the bus. As mom tells it, she bolted to the door and grabbed me by the back of the diaper before I fell out whatever distance to the surface below. Which given the way I was likely leaned against it would've been a head-first impact, likely causing severe damage or potentially being fatal.
Got a bit of a bruise and a hardly noticeable forehead scar from the slight ding that happened during that event, but I'm alive and I'm here.

A second story, a shorter one. My mother tells me that due to having another brother just 16 months earlier, I was able to pick up alot of "pointers" from my three brothers (particularly the one closest) and effectively toilet trained myself around the same time that the second-youngest was, around 18 months she tells me. She's brought it up a few times and the story is consistent so it's unlikely to be a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back