Girl ABs and Daddys ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddybearbaby85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
So I know that girl babies (adult) are much more rare than male ABs. I was just wondering if it is just me or is it also extremely rare to find a straight daddy? I am a baby girl and I am not really looking for a daddy at the moment but have noticed that usually it is either a pervert or he is not interested in a female. Are there men who want a baby girl?? Is it extremely rare? Just wondering...

It would be nice if the girl to guy ratio was more equal, but there's someone out there for everyone. Any girl I get into a serious relationship with would have to be okay with my diapers. Obviously if I found myself an ab/LG that and we are a good match, that would be like the best thing to ever happen to me I think.

If they are a pervert they are most likely not a real daddy and you wanna stay away, I see a lot of straight male ABDLs on Instagram, some bisexual too, many want a female but can't find them because they're rarer, although I think more and more are coming out of the shadows as the ABDL community grows. I am an ABDL straight male and now a switch daddy to my ABDL girlfriend who I found online and only lives 45 minutes drive from me.

I am scared about having a daddy, I am not sure if he is going to be a pervert or not, it would break my heart for him to be. This is not sexual for me in any way.

The big problem is the BDSM scene has labeled daddy's as a dominant partner. I want to be a daddy but there's a lot of responsibility.

When you have a little girl non sexual, is it OK to have a GF too? Will that break my LG heart if she becomes too attached to me? I also need my needs filled and most Littles want you %100 of the time to be there daddy. So the question you need to ask yourself is if it's OK for you to have 2 separate relationships with the same person or else you will wind up with a broken heart sooner or later.

To filter out the weirdos and perverted people. I would suggest asking them a simple question like "does it turn you on if I'm acting like a infant or toddler playing my my little toys?" If the answer is yes he's never going to let you be a little without wanting more. Personally I like the ABDL aspect but want you to talk and act non regressed to be sexually stimulated. Maybe some diaper BDSM play but that's just me. Every daddy is different.

There are many of us out there that are straight looking for the needle in the haystack.

- - - Updated - - -

LoL needle in the haystack. Good terminology. You get pricked 100 times looking for it and when you do its finally worth it.

I have a daddy, Hes amazing, but he came out of a vanilla relationship, I told him about my little side and his response was "I've always wanted to try that!" and BOOM I had a daddy :D and he is amazing and perfect! I did have a daddy before him who I also formed a vanilla relationship with and then told about my littleside, I actually told him before we got together, and he quickly fell into the role of daddy, he really liked calling himself it but he wasn't perfect at being a daddy, there again I never gave him the chance to be, I never showed him my sippies or playdough or colouring or pacis... I just went off being a little completely in fact.. but my new boyfriend/daddy is amazing and he decided he wanted to see me use a sippy cup, etc all on his own :) I am lucky but not one guy who I have ever told has got freaked out, in fact all of them have tried to become daddy to me and I have told at least 10/15! I in fact find people who identify as daddies before the relationship are always pervs and not good at it.. me and my boyfriend are both vanilla boyfriend/girlfriend and ddlg and it works perfectly..

Also my friend has a DD and she did the same as me and it worked out amazingly for her and they are great together :)

Angelic said:
I am scared about having a daddy, I am not sure if he is going to be a pervert or not, it would break my heart for him to be. This is not sexual for me in any way.
I feel exactly the same way. Absolutely no sexual feelings. When I am being a baby I am 100% little girl 👶

teddybearbaby85 said:
So I know that girl babies (adult) are much more rare than male ABs. I was just wondering if it is just me or is it also extremely rare to find a straight daddy? I am a baby girl and I am not really looking for a daddy at the moment but have noticed that usually it is either a pervert or he is not interested in a female. Are there men who want a baby girl?? Is it extremely rare? Just wondering...

Hi

I have found the Opposite, Daddy Dominant Little Girl DDLG seem to be easyer to find. But there is a wide mix of people that could be Doms or just bigs.

I found it really hard I have Paddy but although he accepts me for who I am. He doest want to be part of this community some times he will join me in little space and he is a middle him self.

But I am thinking of getting a tshert printed that says "my name is Sisi. I am 4 years old. And I won't to be adopted."
And wear it to the next Little meet.

I really hard to find a P-Dom. It might be becouse I am asexual and all I can offer is freandship. I don't Know.

JackalGuardian said:
The big problem is the BDSM scene has labeled daddy's as a dominant partner. I want to be a daddy but there's a lot of responsibility.

When you have a little girl non sexual, is it OK to have a GF too? Will that break my LG heart if she becomes too attached to me? I also need my needs filled and most Littles want you %100 of the time to be there daddy. So the question you need to ask yourself is if it's OK for you to have 2 separate relationships with the same person or else you will wind up with a broken heart sooner or later.

To filter out the weirdos and perverted people. I would suggest asking them a simple question like "does it turn you on if I'm acting like a infant or toddler playing my my little toys?" If the answer is yes he's never going to let you be a little without wanting more. Personally I like the ABDL aspect but want you to talk and act non regressed to be sexually stimulated. Maybe some diaper BDSM play but that's just me. Every daddy is different.

There are many of us out there that are straight looking for the needle in the haystack.

- - - Updated - - -

LoL needle in the haystack. Good terminology. You get pricked 100 times looking for it and when you do its finally worth it.

Ok so a few things that I have to say about this. First off is the two relationships. That is something you have to determine for you and your relationships. Most girls are not so ok with the guy having another girlfriend. In my case we have an interesting relationship that I am not really going to get into here. Yes there are three of us however we all talked about what we were ok with and what we were not ok with. When it is a three way relationship between all three people that is a lot different than one person having two separate relationships.

Second is that just because a guy gets turned on by his little playing and acting like an infant does not mean he is a pervert. It is about what he does with the feelings that matter. I personally am very non sexual with my little side. My SO knows this and so if he is turned on during a diaper change or little time he does not even come close to asking or wanting anything from me. That is something that we have discussed at length.

And third, Just because a little has a daddy does not mean that they are little 24/7. That is not even realistic and honestly not even possible. If you fin a girl who wants that I would think extremely long and hard about that because it is a lot of work. It is just like having a child only a bit different. For me when I am in little mode which is both constant and not often at the same time, I am very young and very dependent on daddy for everything. This is why it is not good or realistic to live life 24/7 in little head space. That is not even remotely healthy for an adult.

I'd love to be a daddy to a baby girl but I know none in real life but I'd also love the opposite too and for me to have a mommy to look after me when I'm in little mode, it's the quest of a lifetime!

teddybearbaby85 said:

I think the issue is that a lot of males with a kink for diapers are looking to jump on any chance they get to do kinky things with a girl. Since it's a lot rarer to find an ABDL girl than any girl, that sort of folk unfortunately aren't interested in what the girls are actually looking for. But there are totally guys out there like the one you're looking for, as you'll hear about from time to time from luckier ABs around the forums, so hang in there! It is usually quite easy to tell who the perverts are at least.

I'm a daddy and not a pervert. I have an amazing girlfriend. I introduced her into the scene slowly with her having no knowledge of this. I had seen somethings in her that made me think she was little, and brought it to her attention. Took a little bit for her to get used to the idea but now almost every week she actually wants to get diapered up and little. We have bought her a pacifier and going to look into a sippy cup and bottle at some point. I think it's hard to find someone who's actually into the scene, but someone who is very open and accepting I'm sure could make a perfect daddy. I'm into diapers so I mean if she's wearing or wet it obviously turns me on, but we usually do the sexual things before she goes little or after she comes out of little space. Usually if she's little she just wants to cuddle into me with her bear!

legokid said:
I'd love to be a daddy to a baby girl but I know none in real life but I'd also love the opposite too and for me to have a mommy to look after me when I'm in little mode, it's the quest of a lifetime!

Exactly what im looking for. had zero luck though. trying my luck on fetlife but i doubt i'll have any luck there

I love the idea of having a daddy, but it also terrifies me. I have enough trouble trusting men, so making myself completely emotionally vulnerable to them is challenging.
It is also my experience that ABs and littles (of all genders) tend to outnumber Doms and caregivers. Most daddies I have met are very sex obsessed, lack healthy boudaries, and don't seem very concerned with what their little wants.

I understand some people can compartmentalize the age play and sexual aspects of their relationship, which makes a lot of sense. At the same time I don't believe in shaming people if they do get off on mixing sex and age play. So long as it's consensual and nobody is getting hurt I truly believe than anything goes, weather or not one finds it personally distasteful. Alas; I am asexual, not only in my little space, but all the time. This makes it difficult to find a partner, period, let alone one who will diaper me on occasion and treat me like his little baby doll.

That said; I am in a relationship with an other AB right now. We mostly hang out, watch cartoons, and cuddle. But since we don't have a big that means we both have to be responsible and take care of ourselves, which means we can't get totally little. I have been thinking of playing the babysitter on occasion so my girlfriend can be totally little for a while. I think I would get a vicarious thrill out of this. Plus she is just really cute and I want to spoil her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back