Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was eating at the dinner table in front of the window at night and the curtains were closed, good quality thick curtains in fact, there is a street lamp in front of the house.

A group of girls walked past the window and I heard laughing, wtf! Did they see me or something!? How did they do that!?

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't sound like they were mocking, they just giggled and nobody shouted anything and my brother came through the door in a huff and went straight to bed, I am a bit scared now, if my brother has seen anything, I will just say it's a harmless thing I am doing and I honestly didn't think they would see.

If your curtains were closed they probably didn't see anything. They might have simply been giggling over a joke one of them told.

I was eating with a bib and soppy cup!

- - - Updated - - -

Why only proberly!?

I wouldn't worry about the girls seeing anything as MolicareMan said. If your brother came through the front door in a huff then maybe the girls were laughing at some interaction he had with them.

Hi

Yes they did and they tock photos.

I sorry, I a meany. It was just to big Red and shiny. So Of course I had to push it.

How long do I have to spend in the naughty corner.

In all seriousness if your curtains were closed They probably didn't see you. I will probably just laughing at something completely different And what you were doing.

A bit like you going to the swings early in the morning early in the morning. You got worried over that. And Nothing came of it. So i really shouldn't worry about this either.

Sisi

Heheh, sisi you are such a tease!

I have a secluded deck on the back of my house I anted to get some sun on my legs so I went out to my lounge chair wearing a diaper and a camisole, I got my tan happy, happy, happy

They likely didn't see anything. Wouldn't think much of it.

in my opinion its not a calming habit to assume other people are laughing at you in general, also you did mention these are girls (im picturing a group of youthful boisterous females)..so... loud laughter is pretty normal.

I think your safe!! especially if the curtains are thick. also if people are by a spot of light surrounded by dark areas, they become even more unable to pierce that darkness, this is because a persons eyes who are under a street light or who have a flashlight, adjust to take in the amount of light the the light source produces.

all in all, I think your A-ok

If the curtains were closed I REALLY doubt they saw you.
Like everyone else is saying, they were probably laughing at a joke one of them told.
Very common among groups of friends.

Also I'd imagine if they were laughing at you they probably would have stopped for a moment at your window to get a look inside.
I don't know about you, but looking through someone's covered window is not one of my first instincts when passing by a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back