Thread: Scared to have kids?

Default Scared to have kids?

I don't know if anyone feels this way too? Or did when they were new to this lifestyle but I really worry about it and I'll like to know what you all think. My Daddy introduced me to diaper wearing, he doesn't wear any himself, but loves to put me in them, change me, and stuff. It's very sexual for him and it's becoming so for me as well. We also engage in father/daughter role play, which we both enjoy.
    However, We plan on having kids some day and I don't know if I need to be worried about him feeling any types of inappropriate attraction towards them.
    Are there any other ABDLs who fear this too?
    Last edited by Daddys; 10-Sep-2016 at 21:08.

I think everyone should have a little healthy fear about having children. It's a huge responsibility. Unless you've had any other warning signs, I don't think it's anymore reasonable to suspect an ABDL of pedophilia because they like baby things than it would to suspect a father with his daughter because he likes women. ABDLs don't have interest in children but in adults with childlike qualities or accessories.

When my kids were still in diapers, I was for the most part, turned off to wearing diapers myself. I've never experienced any crossover. I can't speak for other people, only myself, but maybe that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddys View Post
    I don't know if anyone feels this way too? Or did when they were new to this lifestyle but I really worry about it and I'll like to know what you all think. My Daddy introduced me to diaper wearing, he doesn't wear any himself, but loves to put me in them, change me, and stuff. It's very sexual for him and it's becoming so for me as well. We also engage in father/daughter role play, which we both enjoy.
    However, We plan on having kids some day and I don't know if I need to be worried about him feeling any types of inappropriate attraction towards them.
    Are there any other ABDLs who fear this too?
    I felt like...

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    When my kids were still in diapers, I was for the most part, turned off to wearing diapers myself. I've never experienced any crossover. I can't speak for other people, only myself, but maybe that helps.
    ...this, mostly. Before our first child was born, however, I was quite worried that having to change a baby was going to be a major turn-on, and would send me into a binge. It didn't help that I was fond of using actual baby diapers in my diaper-play. But, as it turned out, having to change a baby was kind of a chore! (No, really!) I got over the "grossness" of it pretty quickly, as most parents do, but it became so mechanical and just a part of the daily routine that it dragged my own diaper desires down quite a bit. I wasn't bummed out about that either, I just didn't feel like wearing diapers as often as I had in previous years.

I abstained for 9 years after I got engaged and during that time had two kids.

No it was not an issue. I did want to use cloth (like I prefer) but the wife said "hell no we are going disposable".

It such a part of the first 4 years that you do not even think about it.

I'm pretty sure I don't want kids, but not for those kinds of reasons. I just feel like it's more responsibility than I want. Life can be tough enough as it is now. I just am worried that kids would be too expensive (to take care of and keep them happy at the same time). Or that I'd do something to make them hate me. I could see myself being very overprotective, even though parents like that are kinda annoying people sometimes in general. I just worry a lot. Also, adoption is difficult, I'm not sure how to get my own life in order, and I would rather not have sex. Although I wouldn't feel yucky icky sexual feelings about hypothetical kids.... I do worry that I could become depressed that I'll never be for-real little again. (I'd rather be a kid than have them. Having kids would get in the way of merely pretending to be little too.) Alllllllso.... the world generally doesn't need a whole lot more people, regardless of whatever the birthrate may be right now.