• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello From Finland - looking for diaper lover female friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaippalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone- so happy I found you all :grouphug:

I am female from Finland and just found this forum, so happy :smile:
It has been so great to find out there are so many others who like to wear diapers. I always thought I am the only one... :smile1:

I have been interested of diapers for long, starting from piece of fabrics, towels etc. In past year I have found adult diaper pants and diapers. I sure I love to wear them and to be safe not getting wet too soon. Diapers just help me to relax, and love the feeling it gives me. Just so great to know there are some many others who understands it.

I would love to find a female friend who I could share with my thought and experiences with diapers.

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome,
Of course diapers make me relax, and safe. So what's your other interest and hobbies?, for me I was interested with nature activities and geoscience and my hobbies was writing, reading, and sometimes cooking.
Nice to meet you here and I hope you can enjoy with new friends.

AEther*

Hi AEther,
My hobbies are knitting, that's really relaxing and mind clearing.
I go to zumba classes and gym, and also jogging once a while.
I love travelling, going to Creta in Greece in three weeks.

Hello fellow female diaper lover. welcome to the forum. I have been a DL for many years and it was always in my mind but until recently actively pursued it. I graduated from depends to cloth diapers, and now into my second week of wearing a diaper for 2 weeks. I is not without its challenges but rewards are many

alwayz said:
Hello fellow female diaper lover. welcome to the forum. I have been a DL for many years and it was always in my mind but until recently actively pursued it. I graduated from depends to cloth diapers, and now into my second week of wearing a diaper for 2 weeks. I is not without its challenges but rewards are many

Hello :eek: And Thank you :eek:
I have also planned to start using cloth diapers, but I have not done it.
I also joined your group Female GLs

Thank you for joining my female DL thread I would like to be friends with you.

alwayz said:
Thank you for joining my female DL thread I would like to be friends with you.

That would just great :eek:

So how are you doing? I wear a diaper all day and night, I like cloth diapers because they are comfortable and reusable. I do wear Depends for women when my diapers are in the laundry. So tell me of your experiences

alwayz said:
So how are you doing? I wear a diaper all day and night, I like cloth diapers because they are comfortable and reusable. I do wear Depends for women when my diapers are in the laundry. So tell me of your experiences

I am doing just great. How are you? I wrote some messages earlier in Female DLs, are you able to read them?

I use slip diapers, I think I am able trust them the most. I have been wearing diapers just once a while and usually just on weekends. I think I should start wearing more often, right now wearing also.

I am able to read them, I was just browsing the new posts. I am doing fine, I am doing household things like changing the sheets and finishing the laundry, (I wet the bed last night} I made a mistake and only wore a daytime diaper pull up and plastic pants, it was embarrassing because I noticed it at 3 in the morning and couldn't wake everyone up at that time so I had to lay in it.

alwayz said:
I am able to read them, I was just browsing the new posts. I am doing fine, I am doing household things like changing the sheets and finishing the laundry, (I wet the bed last night} I made a mistake and only wore a daytime diaper pull up and plastic pants, it was embarrassing because I noticed it at 3 in the morning and couldn't wake everyone up at that time so I had to lay in it.

I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully you were able to sleep though. I just washed myself, I got my pants wet. I was wearing a diaper I had not used before, was not sure how much it can take. But I got tested my diaper pants are pretty good :eek:

I so like this forum, I am able to share this part of my life here.

vaippalover said:
Hello everyone- so happy I found you all :grouphug:

I am female from Finland and just found this forum, so happy :smile:
It has been so great to find out there are so many others who like to wear diapers. I always thought I am the only one... :smile1:

I have been interested of diapers for long, starting from piece of fabrics, towels etc. In past year I have found adult diaper pants and diapers. I sure I love to wear them and to be safe not getting wet too soon. Diapers just help me to relax, and love the feeling it gives me. Just so great to know there are some many others who understands it.

I would love to find a female friend who I could share with my thought and experiences with diapers.

Welcome! I am new as well. I'm a female in the US who is obviously a diaper lover hehe.

Hi there. My wife and I live in Finland (Turku). She is not a member here yet, but will be soon I think. Where are you from?

Marting said:
Hi there. My wife and I live in Finland (Turku). She is not a member here yet, but will be soon I think. Where are you from?

I am from Finland

- - - Updated - - -

CalicoSky said:
Welcome! I am new as well. I'm a female in the US who is obviously a diaper lover hehe.

Welcome you too :smile1:

Nice to meet you :eek: I visit in the US quite often.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Marting said:

Hi, where are you from? I travel quite a lot and I am used to communicate in English.

I am English, and my wife is Finnish. She is from Oulu, but we moved to Turku 2 weeks ago. I have only just moved to Finland, so it is all very new for me. I've started Finnish lessons though, and we are expecting a Finnglish baby in January. I'm abdl and my wife is dl (and the most awesome person in the world).

Welcome from North Carolina! I am a female DL and would be glad to be friends with you

Marting said:
I am English, and my wife is Finnish. She is from Oulu, but we moved to Turku 2 weeks ago. I have only just moved to Finland, so it is all very new for me. I've started Finnish lessons though, and we are expecting a Finnglish baby in January. I'm abdl and my wife is dl (and the most awesome person in the world).

Welcome to Finland! We Finns are quite awesome persons :eek:

I am dl, been for a while.

Thank you. The Finns I know are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back