• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Secret Diaper Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerbaby2309

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi

I love to wear, but my partnered is not an enthusiast, so I have to be very discrete. I love being able to wet, but I do not like messing.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Hello there and welcome.
don't worry about partners, my mother personally didn't enthusiasts with me wearing diapers, but I don't think much about that.
So what's your interest and hobbies, for me I was interested with nature activities and geocacher, my hobbies was writing, reading, and sometimes cook.
Nice to meet you, I hope you can enjoy at here.

AEther*

Tigerbaby2309 said:
Hi

I love to wear, but my partnered is not an enthusiast, so I have to be very discrete. I love being able to wet, but I do not like messing.

Hello! You are in the same boat I'm in. My partner doesn't know so when I can even get diapers I have to worry about hiding them.

AEther said:
Hello there and welcome.
don't worry about partners, my mother personally didn't enthusiasts with me wearing diapers, but I don't think much about that.
So what's your interest and hobbies, for me I was interested with nature activities and geocacher, my hobbies was writing, reading, and sometimes cook.
Nice to meet you, I hope you can enjoy at here.

AEther*
I work nights, so when I am not sleeping, I am trying to learn a new language. I enjoy watching Formula 1, cycling and reading.

I would love to try the Rearz or ABU range, also fancy trying cloth prefolded, but I have to stick with what is available in the local shops which is very restrictive, as the UK does not have that many options.

The only problem of a non enthusiastic partner is that they do not understand my wanting to wear.

I too am in the closet about my desires. I live alone so it's easier for me to wear nappies but I have a hectic lifestyle so I don't get to wear them as much as I'd like to. I like to wet them as well and the usual sexual stuff but I won't go into any details. :) x

hi! it's nice to meet you!! i have the same situation, my partner is not super into it so i just keep it to myself as well.

Welcome to the group!

My wife does not participate with me in my want to wear diapers, but she is fully aware of it. I also like wetting my diapers, but I do not mess them...too much work and the smell will draw more attention than anyone diaper lover would like.

Again, welcome to the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back