Thread: Secret Diaper Lover

Default Secret Diaper Lover

Hi

I love to wear, but my partnered is not an enthusiast, so I have to be very discrete. I love being able to wet, but I do not like messing.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Hello there and welcome.
    don't worry about partners, my mother personally didn't enthusiasts with me wearing diapers, but I don't think much about that.
    So what's your interest and hobbies, for me I was interested with nature activities and geocacher, my hobbies was writing, reading, and sometimes cook.
    Nice to meet you, I hope you can enjoy at here.

AEther*

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbaby2309 View Post
    Hi

I love to wear, but my partnered is not an enthusiast, so I have to be very discrete. I love being able to wet, but I do not like messing.

Hello! You are in the same boat I'm in. My partner doesn't know so when I can even get diapers I have to worry about hiding them.

Quote Originally Posted by AEther View Post
    Hello there and welcome.
    don't worry about partners, my mother personally didn't enthusiasts with me wearing diapers, but I don't think much about that.
    So what's your interest and hobbies, for me I was interested with nature activities and geocacher, my hobbies was writing, reading, and sometimes cook.
    Nice to meet you, I hope you can enjoy at here.

AEther*
    I work nights, so when I am not sleeping, I am trying to learn a new language. I enjoy watching Formula 1, cycling and reading.

I would love to try the Rearz or ABU range, also fancy trying cloth prefolded, but I have to stick with what is available in the local shops which is very restrictive, as the UK does not have that many options.

The only problem of a non enthusiastic partner is that they do not understand my wanting to wear.

I too am in the closet about my desires. I live alone so it's easier for me to wear nappies but I have a hectic lifestyle so I don't get to wear them as much as I'd like to. I like to wet them as well and the usual sexual stuff but I won't go into any details. :-) x

hi! it's nice to meet you!! i have the same situation, my partner is not super into it so i just keep it to myself as well.

Welcome to the group!

My wife does not participate with me in my want to wear diapers, but she is fully aware of it. I also like wetting my diapers, but I do not mess them...too much work and the smell will draw more attention than anyone diaper lover would like.

Again, welcome to the group!