Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have decided that I don't want to do my YouTube videos anymore. I just want an account to view my little videos on and one for generic stuff. It's too time consuming and it's stopping me being a kid, I got some nasty comments because I commented on somebody else's video on adult babies and I just don't want to anymore. I talk a lot about my mom and I don't want to talk about my past anymore unless I need to!

Hope you understand

Sure sweetie. I watched some of your videos and enjoyed them but I understand why you don't feel like it! You do what you need to do!

hey may I check it out??

You can check out some, by the name of angelic 1998 it's called, you may as well watch them now by next week when I am deleting my youtube channel

Well,

Sorry to hear you've had a not so pleasant experience on there...

It sucks when you spend time on things and truly be honest about things to get negative feedback.

Remember though, 99% of people that liked your posts don't post, and 99% of people that don't will post...

So, take the negative with a grain of salt, or even a cupcake! Your stuff to me seems excellent and well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back