Thread: I am not doing the YouTube videos any more

Default I am not doing the YouTube videos any more

I have decided that I don't want to do my YouTube videos anymore. I just want an account to view my little videos on and one for generic stuff. It's too time consuming and it's stopping me being a kid, I got some nasty comments because I commented on somebody else's video on adult babies and I just don't want to anymore. I talk a lot about my mom and I don't want to talk about my past anymore unless I need to!

Hope you understand

Sure sweetie. I watched some of your videos and enjoyed them but I understand why you don't feel like it! You do what you need to do!

You can check out some, by the name of angelic 1998 it's called, you may as well watch them now by next week when I am deleting my youtube channel

Sorry to hear you've had a not so pleasant experience on there...

It sucks when you spend time on things and truly be honest about things to get negative feedback.

Remember though, 99% of people that liked your posts don't post, and 99% of people that don't will post...

So, take the negative with a grain of salt, or even a cupcake! Your stuff to me seems excellent and well done!