• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Adelaide Australia - Daddy DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DareToDream

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi all

By way of a brief introduction here is a summary of what I'm interested in:

I love to travel, watch movies and in particular ones in the scifi/fantasy genre, and hang out with friends.

I live near a national park, so I like to get out and walk through that, and I'm in training for a marathon although life seems to be getting in the way of that training at the moment.

My work involves helping people improve their physical and financial health, and provides me with lots of opportunity to travel, both within Australia and overseas.

And my interest in abdl extends back to my childhood, with my involvement in the local community only happening more recently.

On the surface I live a relatively normal, vanilla looking life. Very few people know about my 'private' life, and I'm very careful about who I let see that part of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and welcome,
Maybe I'm not from Australia but there's much people from Australia here, you can talking with them if you can, we all here was friendly.
What cities you've traveled for and what movies you've ever watched?
Nice to meet you here!

AEther*

I'm from Australia Adelaide xD :p

There are a few aussies on this site, welcome :p

DareToDream said:
Hi all

By way of a brief introduction here is a summary of what I'm interested in:

I love to travel, watch movies and in particular ones in the scifi/fantasy genre, and hang out with friends.

I live near a national park, so I like to get out and walk through that, and I'm in training for a marathon although life seems to be getting in the way of that training at the moment.

My work involves helping people improve their physical and financial health, and provides me with lots of opportunity to travel, both within Australia and overseas.

And my interest in abdl extends back to my childhood, with my involvement in the local community only happening more recently.

On the surface I live a relatively normal, vanilla looking life. Very few people know about my 'private' life, and I'm very careful about who I let see that part of me.

I'd love to connect with ABDLs in South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland so if you're in these States please reach out and say hi :)

How did you come to finding out about this forum site DareToDream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back