• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamperedfilly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
27 ABDL living in United States. I like My Little Pony and love food and having a full tummy

Hello there and welcome,
My hobbies was cooking, writing and reading some books, I also interested with nature activities.
If you love foods, there are groups named foodies for you can join.
I hope you can enjoy here and meets another friends.

AEther*

Hi and welcome to the site. Yeah, I like both....MLP and food that is.

pamperedfilly said:
27 ABDL living in United States. I like My Little Pony and love food and having a full tummy

Which generation do you like?

and which are your favourite ponies?

Welcome to ADISC pamperedfilly!

MLP and food? You're speaking my language XD
I'm about a season and a half behind of the show but still love it.

What's your favorite pony?
Mine is Fluttershy.

Hi! It's lovely to see you here.

As you could guess by the previous post you'll easily blend in, there's a ton of people like you here, me one of them. :)

Thankies everyone. I like the current generation and I like Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Braeburn, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, Fluttershy, Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash, and Vinyl Scratch. If I could I'd have Fluttershy as a mommy

Hi. Welcome to our forum. I also like MLP. I saw almost every episode, except for a few of the last season. My favourites are Fluttershy, Princess Luna, Queen Chrisalis and Rainbowdash, because I identify parts of my personality in each of them. But I can say that there are none that I don't like.
As for food, sometimes, if no one tells me to eat, I can pass the entire day without eating. I even stayed 3 full days without eating or drinking, and still not wanting to eat, just were a little bit thirsty.

Dracumon said:
Hi. Welcome to our forum. I also like MLP. I saw almost every episode, except for a few of the last season. My favourites are Fluttershy, Princess Luna, Queen Chrisalis and Rainbowdash, because I identify parts of my personality in each of them. But I can say that there are none that I don't like.
As for food, sometimes, if no one tells me to eat, I can pass the entire day without eating. I even stayed 3 full days without eating or drinking, and still not wanting to eat, just were a little bit thirsty.

I think when it is lunch time you should get put in a high chair and get be fed by another adult baby Dracumon ;)

Angellothefox said:
I think when it is lunch time you should get put in a high chair and get be fed by another adult baby Dracumon ;)
I wished I were fed by another Adult Baby, specially by a Adult Baby Girl. It would be so cute and fun. And after eating, we would play together or doing a little petplay. <^v^>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back