College students! Will you be wearing the new ABU Preschool to class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not, sadly. I use an Abena Abri-Form L4 with a Maxi Abri-Let Booster to class, and I have my doubts that they would be able to produce similar results.

Maybe if reports are good for its absorbency I might give it a shot for the night class, it's hard to put in a booster with a standing change so I only use an Abena for that, but it's gotta be able to go a good three hours for that one though.

Idk about wearing to class necessarily, but you can bet I'm going to grab a few packs of these. I love the designs, and am curious about the feel of the cloth backed. I wonder if it will be any different from the Cushies cloth backed. Probably not, but I'm curious nonetheless.

bambinod said:
well the solution to that of course is to wear more often! Go 24/7 ?

I wish XD
Unfortunately with my living situation I can only wear a couple per week

I thought about it, but probably not. I'm not really impressed by their prints, and I keep hearing about how they have a 'cloth back' and I have no idea what that means. I'm saving my diaper money for Magnifico.

I'd do it if I could afford it.
*proceeds to show empty wallet, empty paypal, and empty diaper drawer*

They definitely seem more tempting. I've never had a cloth backed diaper before, but I think I would probably use the "medium" level absorbency by the time the negatives that I've read about cloth start to happen. Sagging etc..., but the cloth and only front printed design seem very likely that I'll wear these to class even though I haven't really in the past

Sagging is generally less of an issue if you use a onesie.

I wish I had the money & resources to do so! If I did, I would!

I don't get why they are called preschool if they have tabs. most preschoolers I know where underwear design

They recently released the pricing on the diapers here in Canada.
A 10 pack is only $3 less than the ABU Cushies.
But the 80 pack is a good $40 cheaper.

I guess the use case scenario is important.
In the case that you get a case, there is a difference of $0.50 per diaper, with the PreSchool being $1.75 per diaper at the 80 case, and the Cushies being $2.25.

Again, that's here in Canada. America is a different story.
In America, the price for a 10 pack differs by $8, which is like $10.50 CAD, or 3x the difference. But the 80 case varies by $30, which is about $40 CAD in difference, which is the same as the Canadian price difference.

The lower difference in prices for the smaller packs is probably because they come here first, then get shipped up to the regional canada distributor I imagine. For cases it's not too bad but for packs the shipping probably factors in more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back