Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Medical issues and or disabilites

  1. #1
    yurguardianangel

    Question Medical issues and or disabilites

    I got a whole list of issues:

    Dissoactive seizures(NON-epileptic)
    social anxiety
    panic attacks
    mild depression
    PTSD
    GERD(like extreme acid reflux and heartburn)
    IBS
    dyspraxia
    asgergers syndrome
    asthma
    allergies
    migraines WITH vertigo and dizziness
    BPPV

    A whole list of annoying and distressing issues I got.

    Anyone alse got simular?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by yurguardianangel View Post
    I got a whole list of issues:

    Dissoactive seizures(NON-epileptic)
    social anxiety
    panic attacks
    mild depression
    PTSD
    GERD(like extreme acid reflux and heartburn)
    IBS
    dyspraxia
    asgergers syndrome
    asthma
    allergies
    migraines WITH vertigo and dizziness
    BPPV

    A whole list of annoying and distressing issues I got.

    Anyone alse got simular?
    I have Autism and I have some anxiety and some depression.

  3. #3

    Default

    Does blindness from ROP (Retinopathy of prematurity) Count? Other than that I don't think I have anything O.O

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SnowballFox View Post
    Does blindness from ROP (Retinopathy of prematurity) Count? Other than that I don't think I have anything O.O
    I love your "Little Prince" quote and how appropriate considering your vision problems. I used to read The Little Prince when I was in college, and I'd play a recording of the Brahms Requiem while I read it. It was a spiritual moment and was something that I needed, both spiritually and emotionally.

    I've been aware as of late, how many of us on this site have extraordinary problems that we must deal with. I have always dealt with some depression and as I age, my body is letting me know it. My wife is in much worse shape as she is a diabetic amputee on kidney dialysis. Life throws a lot of crap at us, but if we can deal with it and find something to do which gives us some level of happiness, we've won the battle.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I love your "Little Prince" quote and how appropriate considering your vision problems. I used to read The Little Prince when I was in college, and I'd play a recording of the Brahms Requiem while I read it. It was a spiritual moment and was something that I needed, both spiritually and emotionally.

    I've been aware as of late, how many of us on this site have extraordinary problems that we must deal with. I have always dealt with some depression and as I age, my body is letting me know it. My wife is in much worse shape as she is a diabetic amputee on kidney dialysis. Life throws a lot of crap at us, but if we can deal with it and find something to do which gives us some level of happiness, we've won the battle.
    I absolutely love TLP. So beautiful ^^ I had the same quote printed inside of my student's cap when I graduated from what I guess would be comparable to high school.
    I don't know that particular piece of music, but will have to look it up, that sounds like quite an experience.
    Another quote that I sometimes use as a signature is from William Blake's poem "Auguries of Innocence":
    To see a World in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
    And eternity in an hour

    It's good stuff~ ^^

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    Asperger's, with hypotonia.

    Depression.

    Possible disordered personality.

    Allergies.

    Male pattern baldness.

  8. #8

    Default

    Mild learning disabilities

    Schizoaffective Disorder, Bipolar type

    Autistic features

  9. #9

    Default

    As far as I know, only autism/Asperger's Syndrome. Went for a clinical assessment at one point to see if I had anxiety/depression, and they said no.

  10. #10

    Default

    Autism, dyspraxia, social anxiety / anxiety / agoraphobia, depression. Some sleep issues and pain related issues I've yet to force myself to go to the doctor for.

Similar Threads

  1. Issues With Order From XP Medical
    By englogic1 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-Feb-2016, 17:41
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-Jun-2013, 06:36
  3. Medical FYI
    By Moo in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-Oct-2011, 23:14
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-Aug-2011, 17:52
  5. XP Medical
    By Pawlf in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-Jan-2009, 08:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.