Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Is one thing i want to try once i start wearing just drink a lot before ill go to bed then let go. I usually get up many times to go bathrooms if am diapered i don't have to get up maybe once for diaper changes but that's it.

Reactions: Chinababy888
Yeah sometimes love wearing diapers to sleep in.

But if I drink ALOT before bed it annoyingly wakes me up to pee my diaper. Never managed to have accidental wetting accidents whilst being an adult when asleep.

Have done when awake after drinking loads especially beer or fizzy soft drinks.

yurguardianangel said:
Yeah sometimes love wearing diapers to sleep in.

But if I drink ALOT before bed it annoyingly wakes me up to pee my diaper. Never managed to have accidental wetting accidents whilst being an adult when asleep.

Have done when awake after drinking loads especially beer or fizzy soft drinks.

ill might do same to i cant go back to sleep till ill pee

I couldn't sleep until I peed about a month ago but now it seems that I let go during my sleep

yurguardianangel said:

I don't vary my drinking near bedtime, and I make a point to drink a tall glass of milk right before bed. I always have woke up frequently thoughout the night. Now I just sometimes have a little something to do before falling back asleep. ;) It's normal for me to wet 4-6 times a night. Not large wettings, more a case of "seeing as I'm awake..." and I empty out. So I almost always wake up in the morning to a fairly full diaper.

And now lately with the milk before bed, and not making late night potty runs over cold floors, I sleep MUCH better, despite still waking up a lot.

I Wouldn't be wetting them every night because i don't know when be able to buy diapers again depends how many ill have.

I had a diaper last night :eek:
I like I am able to drink before going to sleep and don't need to worry about getting up and going to a bathroom.
I just wake up, fill up some of my diaper and go back to sleep. Also in the Morning it is nice to have a diaper, don't need to rush to go to a bathroom, just lay in the bed, fill my diaper and take it easy :biggrin:

It is very comforting to not have to get up and go. Let it flow and go back to sleep.

For me, I find it hard at times to go when lying down. My anatomy is such that I always end up pointing up, no matter how hard I try to tuck my private parts down, it just does not stay. So, if not wearing a super absorbent diaper like a Dry 24/7, I run the risk of a possible leak. This causes me more often than I would like to stand up and let go which really defeats the whole padded while sleeping purpose for me. I envy all of you that can just lye on their back and have the majority of the wetting go down to the back of their diaper. I end up going on my stomach if I am semi asleep and wearing a premium diaper. But only once or twice at best if I want to avoid a leak. I have never wet while sleeping in my adult life.

Last night i wore to bed, When I woke needing to pee, I tried for the longest time to relax and let go. It was a no go. I had to really push to get the flow going. After the initial push i could kind of relax and let flow. I am hoping over time I will be able to just relax and let go.

I don't wear every night so I don't want to train myself to wet the bed in my sleep. But I do love to wake up in the morning in a wet diaper.

This morning I stayed in bed until my wife left for work. On her way out she gave me a kiss and patted my wet diaper.

You are so lucky Boxersorbriefs (from the wife perspective). If my wife noticed I was wearing, most of the time she would make a negative comment, like really, you need that?.
As for wetting when lying down, It takes time and obviously the comfort to know you won't leak. I think that is what ends up getting me up. I too don't wear every night. Heck, I don't even wear weekly. Maybe two times a month if I can. But if spending a long time in bed, you can train yourself to let go slowly and often. I just can't do it on my back or it all tickles by lower stomach area (well below bellybutton) and to the sides. Not ideal and that conditions me to turn over and go on my stomach, which I can do easily.

Barnboy said:
For me, I find it hard at times to go when lying down. My anatomy is such that I always end up pointing up, no matter how hard I try to tuck my private parts down, it just does not stay.

Me too. In fact it is often quite painful and I worry I'm doing myself an injury forcing myself to pee in an awkward position.

I'm still working on this but here are my suggestions so far. In turn these are based on helpful suggestions I've read here. I've tried all these but haven't perfected any of them.

I think the best answer if your skin can take it is probably a loose fitting cloth nappy - maybe double thick towelling pants - though I slightly worry they don't have enough capacity.
I think a folded, pinned cloth nappy would be better - but I'm not sure what fold to use. This would be better with plastic pants that were over-sized but still fit on the waist and thighs well enough not to leak - but I haven't found any of these yet.

Alternatively wearing a slightly too big disposable diaper the wrong way round (as the padding rises more at the back) and making a duct tape waist band just above where the padding stops worked for me - but is a bit of a hassle.

Finally a premium disposable nappy such as an ABU Simple is better too - but you need to make sure it isn't on too tight - and maybe use plastic pants.

For both the disposable options side-weeing is out of the question - but for cloth you can pee in any position.

I've actually given up night wearing for the moment as it gave me a rash / infection and I have to admit I actually sleep worse in a nappy despite having to get up during the night.

I'm going to wait a while and give it another try at some point though.

Last edited:
I don't find it painful unless I really try to push, which is not a good idea. I find it is easier to "let go" when you push out the other end (as in relieving gas, even if you don't have any). This usually has the side effect of relaxing your bladder and enable a stream to flow more easily right after.

I have wanted to try cloth while sleeping. I have experimented a few times wearing during the day and the results were positive. I just didn't like the feel of the wet cloth as much as the wet disposable (the DL side side me loves squishy feel that is lacking in a cloth). Perhaps the answer is to wear cloth with a large disposable booster. If placed correctly, it could give me the best both worlds.

I have not tried the diaper backwards. I would like to give it a go for sure. I just have not figured out the best taping method yet.

I have tried many premium brands and going as tight as I could handle, but that leaves me hot and not very comfortable after wearing awhile. I think your body will tell you if it is too tight. It still does not keep my guy pointing down.

I sleep fine in a diaper, but it has to fit well. If it is not right, it can lead to discomfort, being too hot, or uncomfortable when rolling over. It is so important to find that right feel even if it might mean a bit less absorbancy. I find Abina M4s much more comfortable than a Dry 24/7, but the Dry for me is much more absorbent. So depending on temperature and length of time I can wear I may may choose one over the other.

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
Last night i wore to bed, When I woke needing to pee, I tried for the longest time to relax and let go. It was a no go. I had to really push to get the flow going. After the initial push i could kind of relax and let flow. I am hoping over time I will be able to just relax and let go.

That's how to do it, just keep it up and it gets easier with time.

This morning I stayed in bed until my wife left for work. On her way out she gave me a kiss and patted my wet diaper.

nice!

It is very comforting to not have to get up and go. Let it flow and go back to sleep.

yep, completely agree. I wake up every hour or so, and it's hard to get back to sleep with anything in my bladder at all. So I wake, wet, and go back to sleep, all night long. Generally always wake up with a nicely swelled diaper. Not having ot get up and make the cold floor and bright light run also helps me fall back aslep quickly, so that saves me a lot of lost sleep with half a dozen or more "incidents" a night. Makes for heavy trash bags during the week though!

I wore last night too as I was super tired and feeling abit sick (had a slight cold and runny nose) and was thus drinking alot of water. Woke up in a soggy goodnites this morning without any memory of wetting. Guess it was a good decision last night to wear some protection :p

I wear diapers 24/7 and really don't worry about wanting to pee at night it just happens I do drink a baby bottle of water at night when my mouth is dry, the baby bottle is good for me because I can drink it lying down and not worry about leaking in my bed.

alwayz said:
I wear diapers 24/7 and really don't worry about wanting to pee at night it just happens I do drink a baby bottle of water at night when my mouth is dry, the baby bottle is good for me because I can drink it lying down and not worry about leaking in my bed.

I keep a wide mouth gatorade bottle next to me on the floor when I sleep. I wake up several times a night, and I often take a sip as I get thirsty during the night.

WABX said:

[emoji106]I some times wake up middle of the night to wet diaper or to pee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was finally able to relax and let go this morning while still in bed.
I had been trying to relax, and pushed some out a few times. But later I just kinda felt myself relax and let go. OMG what a great feeling.
I was wearing a tranquility ATN . I love these, they are so soft. And so squishy when wet. I might go to bed early tonight with a safari. My wife thinks they are cute. And I don't have to worry about a leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back