Wetting Diaper at Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
WABX said:
It is very comforting to not have to get up and go. Let it flow and go back to sleep.
If I wake I just do the same.

Yeah, I love waking up needing to go, taking care of the matter without having to get up, and going back to sleep in the freshly warm and wet nappy!

ChocChip said:
Yeah, I love waking up needing to go, taking care of the matter without having to get up, and going back to sleep in the freshly warm and wet nappy!

pretty much that

I changed my diaper early last night, ans went to bed with a slightly damp diaper on. I woke up around 3:30 and my diaper was saturated. but my plastic pants were holding so I fell back to sleep. I awoke again around 5 and noticed a slight wet spot on my bed. I didn't drink before going to bed.

ST50 said:
If I wake I just do the same.

Same here, wake pee back to sleep

I went to bed wearing a rearz safari. And my wife wearing a pull up for her monthly. My goal was to saturate the rearz overnight. It took ten hours and many wettings to do, but it is about to its capacity. What a great feeling. And my wife laying next to me in her pull up. Just icing on the cake.

i wear every night since im a bedwetter and sometimes i need to double up. i dont think ive ever woken up to go potty. not really great cause that means i have to wear which takes some of the fun away

Im new to the group i am a bedwetter i wear goodnites and sometimes pampers everynight im willing to chat with other bedwetters

If I went a night dry it would be a miracle., I make sure I change into a fresh dry diaper before I go to bed and its loaded in the AM even to this day I still cannot get over the icky feeling waking in the AM with a wet diaper My nighttime diaper is a Dry 24-7 or Abena X-plus L4 depending on my stock.

xpluswearer said:
in the AM even to this day I still cannot get over the icky feeling waking in the AM with a wet diaper My nighttime diaper is a Dry 24-7 or Abena X-plus L4 depending on my stock.

Go with something higher in sap or higher in capacity if you want to wake up feeling dryer. The newer dry247 and abena xplus I would call "medium sap", they tend to stay feeling wet. Just look for something that swells a lot. All of ABU's line are high sap and will leave you feeling fairly dry until they hit capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back