Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wetting Diaper at Night

Default Wetting Diaper at Night

Is one thing i want to try once i start wearing just drink a lot before ill go to bed then let go. I usually get up many times to go bathrooms if am diapered i don't have to get up maybe once for diaper changes but that's it.

yurguardianangel

Yeah sometimes love wearing diapers to sleep in.

But if I drink ALOT before bed it annoyingly wakes me up to pee my diaper. Never managed to have accidental wetting accidents whilst being an adult when asleep.

Have done when awake after drinking loads especially beer or fizzy soft drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by yurguardianangel View Post
    Yeah sometimes love wearing diapers to sleep in.

But if I drink ALOT before bed it annoyingly wakes me up to pee my diaper. Never managed to have accidental wetting accidents whilst being an adult when asleep.

Have done when awake after drinking loads especially beer or fizzy soft drinks.
    ill might do same to i cant go back to sleep till ill pee

I couldn't sleep until I peed about a month ago but now it seems that I let go during my sleep

Quote Originally Posted by yurguardianangel View Post
    I don't vary my drinking near bedtime, and I make a point to drink a tall glass of milk right before bed. I always have woke up frequently thoughout the night. Now I just sometimes have a little something to do before falling back asleep. It's normal for me to wet 4-6 times a night. Not large wettings, more a case of "seeing as I'm awake..." and I empty out. So I almost always wake up in the morning to a fairly full diaper.

And now lately with the milk before bed, and not making late night potty runs over cold floors, I sleep MUCH better, despite still waking up a lot.

I Wouldn't be wetting them every night because i don't know when be able to buy diapers again depends how many ill have.

I had a diaper last night
    I like I am able to drink before going to sleep and don't need to worry about getting up and going to a bathroom.
    I just wake up, fill up some of my diaper and go back to sleep. Also in the Morning it is nice to have a diaper, don't need to rush to go to a bathroom, just lay in the bed, fill my diaper and take it easy

It is very comforting to not have to get up and go. Let it flow and go back to sleep.

For me, I find it hard at times to go when lying down. My anatomy is such that I always end up pointing up, no matter how hard I try to tuck my private parts down, it just does not stay. So, if not wearing a super absorbent diaper like a Dry 24/7, I run the risk of a possible leak. This causes me more often than I would like to stand up and let go which really defeats the whole padded while sleeping purpose for me. I envy all of you that can just lye on their back and have the majority of the wetting go down to the back of their diaper. I end up going on my stomach if I am semi asleep and wearing a premium diaper. But only once or twice at best if I want to avoid a leak. I have never wet while sleeping in my adult life.

Last night i wore to bed, When I woke needing to pee, I tried for the longest time to relax and let go. It was a no go. I had to really push to get the flow going. After the initial push i could kind of relax and let flow. I am hoping over time I will be able to just relax and let go.

I don't wear every night so I don't want to train myself to wet the bed in my sleep. But I do love to wake up in the morning in a wet diaper.

This morning I stayed in bed until my wife left for work. On her way out she gave me a kiss and patted my wet diaper.