Not open for further replies.

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I'm considering getting me one, preferably kinda big...As in around 18"-ish...
Any suggestions where to look for that? I've tried googling, but can't seem to find the kind I'd like (a fox), at least not yet...
Being blind kinda doesn't help me either I suppose, lol. Hard to see the Pictures. XD

My wife bought me a large teddy bear from Toys R Us as a Christmas present. He's about two feel tall and I sleep with him every night.

I suggest Mickey Mouse. You can usually find him in any toy store.

The talking Kion plush is fairly large and huggable. You can turn the talking off with a simple switch on the battery pack.

Thanks for all the replies :3
I'm mostly looking for a general stuffed animal, preferably a fox of some sort I think, so not a specific character. I've done a bit more googling though, did manage to dig up a few possibilities, but we'll see ^^

Oh, neat. Thanks for the link :3

The one Wackoreese posted sounds nice. IDK if it looks nice too, but I'd assume so X3
I'll continue looking around too, somewhere there'll be a match, heh.

Just my opinion but it depends on what you want to do with it. Somebody on this forum used the term a 'nose to nose' plushie (what I'll call a cuddle plushie) vs. a companion plushie.

I recently bought myself a Teddy Bear. He had to be big enough to cuddle but small enough for me to move him around easily in my bed (Sometimes he's on my right, sometimes he's on my left.). I decided on 25 inches (he's about the size of an infant).

Just be careful with the measurement. 25" sounds large but it's not. His body and head are only 18". That's because the advertised measurement is the absolute longest the plushie can be if you stretch out his paws, ears and tail. So, an 18" plushie might only have a 10" - 12" head and body.

tickles51 said:
Just my opinion but it depends on what you want to do with it. Somebody on this forum used the term a 'nose to nose' plushie (what I'll call a cuddle plushie) vs. a companion plushie.

I recently bought myself a Teddy Bear. He had to be big enough to cuddle but small enough for me to move him around easily in my bed (Sometimes he's on my right, sometimes he's on my left.). I decided on 25 inches (he's about the size of an infant).

Just be careful with the measurement. 25" sounds large but it's not. His body and head are only 18". That's because the advertised measurement is the absolute longest the plushie can be if you stretch out his paws, ears and tail. So, an 18" plushie might only have a 10" - 12" head and body.

Would probably be a cuddle plushie then, heh.
And good point about the size, I hadn't thought of that.

So,

I'd suggest toys r us...they usually have a decent amount on hand, can find the "right" one for you in person!

My fluffy puppie came from there, and wasn't looking for him at all...

Was shopping for a present for my gf's son...not a plushie...

Saw this lonely puppie on an upper shelf...all alone...sad...unloved!

I just had to take him home...and he sleeps with me every night, just about!

I have all sorts of bears. My wife got me a rather large bear early on and then some smaller ones as presents. Once people find out you collect bears you get a lot of them as presents. The culmination of this is when I turned 40, my wife and daughter took me to build-a-bear. They put a sticker on me that says "I'm the Birthday Bear" with my name and my age (40).
All of my bears (with the exception of one I got from Boyds for free with their credit card) are boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back