Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I sleep with my Teddy Bear?

Default Should I sleep with my Teddy Bear?

I have a condition called REM Behavior Disorder that makes me act out my dreams. The dreams are violent and the medication I take at night only partially controls the violent dreams. Obviously I sleep alone. I'm not a violent person.

Two nights ago I punched him hard five times during a dream, then I woke up. A couple of weeks ago, I shook him and threw him across the room before I woke up.

Do you think I should sleep with my Teddy Bear?

I don't see why not. He is your support buddy!

Why not? It's one of the best perks of ABDL.

Quote Originally Posted by tickles51 View Post
    I have a condition called REM Behavior Disorder that makes me act out my dreams. The dreams are violent and the medication I take at night only partially controls the violent dreams. Obviously I sleep alone. I'm not a violent person.

Two nights ago I punched him hard five times during a dream, then I woke up. A couple of weeks ago, I shook him and threw him across the room before I woke up.

Do you think I should sleep with my Teddy Bear?
    Yes! Sleep with him.
    Your lovey friend understands you do not mean to hurt him, because you have this nocturnal sleep disorder.
    ​He forgives you.

Besides, who are what would you be throwing if you didn't have your bear? At least it's an outlet for your dreams, so I'd keep sleeping with the bear.

This reminds me of the slam buddy I had as a kid, they were nearly impossible to rip/destroy... http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...1FxDCWyQGQ.jpg

Hi Tickles

Sorry to hear that you have bad dreams, I know they not nice. And have your condition muther make worser.

I would have some words with your teddy. It there job to keep the monsters from under the bed away. So if you are having bed dreams then teddy is not doing his job. Naughty teddy!

Biy the way did you know that may the 9th is national teddy bear day.
    And all teddy's should have a extra hug.

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

Hi Tickles

Sorry to hear that you have bad dreams, I know they not nice. And have your condition muther make worser.

I would have some words with your teddy. It there job to keep the monsters from under the bed away. So if you are having bed dreams then teddy is not doing his job. Naughty teddy!

Biy the way did you know that may the 9th is national teddy bear day.
    And all teddy's should have a extra hug.
    Thanks for the suggestion sisi, I'll talk to him as soon as I can. For the past few nights he's looked like he was sad. I think he's doing better now with plenty of hugs.

These monsters are very strong. People have thrown themselves out of windows trying to get away from them. I'm afraid when I sleep but Teddy makes me feel safe.

P.S Thanks, I added May the 9th as National Teddy Bear day to my calendar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Besides, who are what would you be throwing if you didn't have your bear? At least it's an outlet for your dreams, so I'd keep sleeping with the bear.
    Thanks dogboy , that's good advise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Yes! Sleep with him.
    Your lovey friend understands you do not mean to hurt him, because you have this nocturnal sleep disorder.
    ​He forgives you.
    Thanks caitianx. I think he'll be o.k. with plenty of extra hugs.

I would, I can never sleep without a cuddly in bed with me

Should you sleep with your Teddy Bear?

I would say definitely, YES!

Your Teddy Bear is there for you when you do have bad dreams, and good ones too. Your Teddy Bear will forgive you for what you do to it. It knows your are having bad dreams that you need to deal with. Teddy Bears are there for the good times and the bad times. They are there to protect you and to protect others.

Teddy Bears will put themselves in harm's way so that we do not harm others. They know that is why they are there for us. There are also there afterwards, when we hug them and apologize for harming them. They do not leave us for any reason.

I know my stuffy Blue was crushed flat the other night. I was hugging him so tight against my chest that he was literally flat. I don't know if I was having a good dream or a bad dream. I do know in my dream I was hugging my wife who I miss a lot. Blue did puff back up after a time. Blue was there for me when I cried and remembered my wife. Blue did not leave me just because I crushed him.

Your Teddy Bear is there for you for the reasons you need it.