• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

greetings from Wales. nice to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

northwales

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone
hope your all ok, I'm from wales as my user name suggests lol, its nice to beable to talk to like minded people, I have been a nappy lover for many years, probably from being a bedwetter into my mid teens. I have many interests outside the ab/dl community.
I'm a very sociable person, like keeping fit and I am a regular at my local gym, I play tennis [badly] I live in North Wales, anybody want to know anything else just ask, I am looking forward to speaking to you all

Hello northwales he group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello there and welcome,
I see you profile, painter and decorator also interested with tennis and gym, you seems like hardworking person.
That's good, nice to meet you and I hope you can enjoy at here.

AEther*

northwales said:
Hi everyone
hope your all ok, I'm from wales as my user name suggests lol, its nice to beable to talk to like minded people, I have been a nappy lover for many years, probably from being a bedwetter into my mid teens. I have many interests outside the ab/dl community.
I'm a very sociable person, like keeping fit and I am a regular at my local gym, I play tennis [badly] I live in North Wales, anybody want to know anything else just ask, I am looking forward to speaking to you all

Ah finally someone who lives near England.
It is nice to hear nappy then diaper. Do not get me wrong I also use diaper most of the time and I am not even from America.
It is nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back