Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hey everyone, Just thought I would share this rather cool idea I just discovered. So I was looking at my white rearz nappies and thinking they could use a cute design on them. I grabbed some of my girly temporary tattoos and instead of using them on skin I used it on the nappy. After wetting then peeling and waiting around 5-10 min, the result was pretty good. They don't come off easy (tried scratching them and have yet to get underneath it to peel it off) and look kind of like they are part of the nappy. It's kind of like both plastics from the nappy and tattoo have fused together.
2016-09-08 10.56.15.jpg
A bigger sized image here:
http://i.imgur.com/nXO8juu.jpg

That's really cute!!
Definitely going out to buy temporary tattoos now :D

Don't you have to get the nappies wet to transfer the tattoo? Wouldn't it mess them up?

Nope you wet a cloth and make it damp (not drenched) then gently press the the tattoo against the nappy for about 1 min then remove backing of tattoo and cloth and leave for 5-10 min to make sure it's dry. The nappy is made out of plastic so even if there was some water it isn't getting to the other side. I'll just add that this is not on the landing strip for the tabs it's on the actually nappy have no idea if it works on the landing strip.

I never thought of this. I have some Smurf tattoos that came as prizes in cereal boxes and have sitting around for years. Think I'm gonna have a Smurftastic sleep tonight!

Genius!

Fantastic! I thought of this awhile ago. Now if I could find bigger, Barney themed temporary tattoos.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know if it would work, but now you have shown that it will work.

- - - Updated - - -

Another idea would be to print our own temporary tattoos!

Hold up --
YOU CAN PRINT TEMPORARY TATTOOS?
I don't actually have a printer but if I did you better believe I'd be making some

Sheepies said:
Hold up --
YOU CAN PRINT TEMPORARY TATTOOS?
I don't actually have a printer but if I did you better believe I'd be making some

They're water-transfer. Basically dried ink. You dampen your destination, and lay the tattoo down on it. the ink transfers off the backing to the destination. carefully peel off the backing, and allow it to dry. It's temporary because it's basically the same thing as drawing on your hand with a ballpoint pen.

Wow fabulous idea! That combined with ABUs tape stickers could make amazing individual nappies!

Time to make some PAW Patrol diapers!

One of us should make a howto article to post on this site in articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back