Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hate when she goes through my packages..
She opened a box containing baby toys I ordered off Amazon and questioned me about it. Bought these super neat teething keys and a cute owl paci clip.

Told her they're for my friend's niece who's turning 1 soon. She isn't. But she bought it :laugh:

Well now that I said that I have to pull through (or make it seem like I did).
Spent about 2 hours painting on a tiny white canvas bag with her around. I'm just going to throw it away somewhere.

So... If anyone gets your package of baby toys, you could use this excuse.
Probably won't work on actual ABDL items or diapers though...

That was lucky just make sure she doesn't see the teethers anywhere after a month!

I wonder what you would find if you opened one of HER packages?

just kidding..I think you had a pretty reasonable response to give, although it could have been much much worse.

as angelic said, you better hope she doesn't see the teethers anywhere later on..

Last edited:
Confronting her on it will just cause her to get suspicious. It reveals a need for privacy in an odd place. You may also want to give one of the toys to your niece that way shes not wondering why you didn't follow through. In the future you could mail to a pickup location. bring a backpack and put the box inside it. No one will ever know.

Oh I want some teething rings and baby keys so badly.

mail yourself a glitter bomb... that would fix any future package opening

Strawberry said:
mail yourself a glitter bomb... that would fix any future package opening

XD too funny

HugMuffees said:
Confronting her on it will just cause her to get suspicious. It reveals a need for privacy in an odd place. You may also want to give one of the toys to your niece that way shes not wondering why you didn't follow through. In the future you could mail to a pickup location. bring a backpack and put the box inside it. No one will ever know.

Oh I want some teething rings and baby keys so badly.
Me too, I want baby keys now! I am going to buy some when I get pocket money

LOL to the glitter bomb idea XD

6dc444ac1e5f.jpg

These are the keys I got. Can't wait till I can actually open them!!

owls_pacifier_clip.jpg

And this is the paci clip

I am getting those keys when I get money, I saw them in the shop

I would confront her a little bit, ask her out of curiosity why she accidentally opened the box.

It's a federal crime to go through someone else's mail.
Not saying she should be charge, but she should definitely know better.

It's just a prank, bro.

I wish I could confront her, but I know exactly how it'd go... "Why is there something you don't want me to know? I'm your mother ______!"
Ensue suspicions and going through my stuff when I'm not home.

I know ideally she should know better, but she doesn't :/

Also, a prank?

mail yourself a glitter bomb, its a canister spring loaded with glitter inside it when she undoes the wrapping it discharges the spring... sending glitter in the air, and yes id personally contact the post master and say your mail addressed to you is being opened by someone else within the house hold, sometimes a simple education is all that is needed to keep prying eyes at bay

alannanicole said:
mail yourself a glitter bomb, its a canister spring loaded with glitter inside it when she undoes the wrapping it discharges the spring... sending glitter in the air, and yes id personally contact the post master and say your mail addressed to you is being opened by someone else within the house hold, sometimes a simple education is all that is needed to keep prying eyes at bay

Oh, come on now. Suggesting that somebody take revenge on their own mom is dumb. Sorry to be blunt. If you can't live with your parents, the solution is: Don't.

Chances are good that, in the vast majority of cases, one's parents are acting out of concern, even if their methods are a bit off. And as they're providing shelter, probably food, and probably a bunch of other things, you should be more than a little bit careful with how you treat that relationship. If you're getting a bunch of stuff in the mail and your mom wants to know what's in it, you're better off either A) lying (if you can back it up), B) telling the truth (and being ready for the consequences), or C) finding a way to obtain things discretely so that the question never comes up. Turning your mom into the postmaster? Really?! Sorry, but once you've gone there, your relationship with your parents is fucked. You're wayyyyyy better off moving out before things go that far.

the first box i got from hollar.com.. i told mom not to open it but she did :/

she started yelling at me and thought i was hoarding baby stuff and that my fiancee and i was trying to have one.

i just told her it was for a friend but when that fell through i just started using the sippycups in frount of her to prove they were for me.... i still hide the pacies and baby bottles becuase 1. i have a 3 year old sister who saw them once and had a nuclear melt down because i woulnt allow her to have them and 2..... my mom doesnt really understand and still threatens to kick me out if i dont "grow the fu....up"

- - - Updated - - -

my mom tells me "you live under my roof then i have the right to go through your mail...."

im 21 not 12 wtf

Cottontail said:
Oh, come on now. Suggesting that somebody take revenge on their own mom is dumb. Sorry to be blunt. If you can't live with your parents, the solution is: Don't.

Chances are good that, in the vast majority of cases, one's parents are acting out of concern, even if their methods are a bit off. And as they're providing shelter, probably food, and probably a bunch of other things, you should be more than a little bit careful with how you treat that relationship. If you're getting a bunch of stuff in the mail and your mom wants to know what's in it, you're better off either A) lying (if you can back it up), B) telling the truth (and being ready for the consequences), or C) finding a way to obtain things discretely so that the question never comes up. Turning your mom into the postmaster? Really?! Sorry, but once you've gone there, your relationship with your parents is fucked. You're wayyyyyy better off moving out before things go that far.

sorry, just saw this, while i dont advocate taking revenge on ones parents, the idea of a glitter bomb on anyone is pretty funny to me, in theory.

also, the idea of talking to the postal service about your mother opening your packages is pretty funny too >.< I can just see them going into red alert mode on being told they have a miscreant mother opening mail thats not hers, postal office shut down red allert.

LittleRose said:
- - - Updated - - -

my mom tells me "you live under my roof then i have the right to go through your mail...."

im 21 not 12 wtf

While I agree its a bit much for parents to be opening your mail past the age of 18, I can also empathize with their point of view. familial relationships aside, it can be a bit worrying having someone ship packages with unknown contents to your abode especially in the age of the silk road.

Damn that really sucks, good thing she bought it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Themanswifesman said:
It's a federal crime to go through someone else's mail.
Not saying she should be charge, but she should definitely know better.

In order for it to fall under the federal crime also you must be able to show malice on the part of the person opening the US mail. Just the mere opening of the mail is not a crime you must show that the person that opened the mail did something with whatever was in the package that caused harm, and just being embarrassed is not harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back