Thread: Hi Everybody, I'm New Here!

Default Hi Everybody, I'm New Here!

Hello everyone, I just joined.

I'm not sure if you could say I have a diaper fetish. I only love to see women wear diapers, and nothing else. I don't have any urges or desires to wear diapers, and I'm definitely not into the whole adult baby part of it. I just like seeing women wear diapers the same way I love seeing women wear a bikini. I find it really sexy, and it turns me on.

Hey man, welcome to the community. Maybe tell us some of your hobbies, non-abdl interests?

Well like I said, I'm not really into the ab part. Not sure if I'd be considered a dl if I only like seeing women in diapers. Anyway aside from drooling over women in diapers, I am a huge fan of giant monster movies. GODZILLA IS THE MAN! Yeah, I am a HUGE Godzilla fanatic! I'm also a listener of all things heavy/death metal. I love bands like Amon Amarth, Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Huntress, Immortal, etc. I'm also an aspiring comic book artist. I do have an idea for a sexy diaper fetish comic about a sexy super heroine who wears diapers and saves the world. I did sketch out a rough idea of how I want the character to look like. I'm still in the planning phase right now like trying to come up with the story.

Hi and welcome to the site. I like Godzilla movies as well, from the very first, to the horrible Japanese rubber suit movies and the latest ones. Godzilla is Godzilla.