Which diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustysniper29

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I"m starting to get really torn between what I"m gonna do. I found a guy on eBay that is selling two packs of molicares in my size. Contacted the seller about what he ships in, and it passes off well as "a gift for a friend"

However,
I'm thinking about going out and just buying a pack of L/XL goodnites from Walgreens. They fit me fine and I could buy some boosters to put in them and maybe they'll hold an ok flooding.

They would both cost the same thing.

So which one? Two Molicares or a pack of 11 Goodnites?

Are the Molicares tape on? Are they plastic backed?

If yes to the above 2 questions give the Molicares a shot.

Argent said:
Are the Molicares tape on? Are they plastic backed?

If yes to the above 2 questions give the Molicares a shot.

Yes to both :) I'll see what everyone else thinks, give it another few hours.

Well,

I have used molicare for years as my daytime diaper...they are great, fit well...

If you've never used real adult diapers, you'll be surprised...!

its hard to buy diapers reasonably from a private sale, since someone is going to get soaked on shipping, good luck

bambinod said:
its hard to buy diapers reasonably from a private sale, since someone is going to get soaked on shipping, good luck

On eBay it's $2.09 with $5.50 S&H, I think I'll be better off getting goodnites.....

Why not go to a website and get a full pack? Xpmedical is great

Str88jacketabdl said:
Why not go to a website and get a full pack? Xpmedical is great

I have a roommate and he might get suspicious if I order something big and ask what it is. Never ordered from online, kinda worried :/

I'm pretty wary now with ebay due to quite a few scammers I had in the past.

Best to order diapers off a discreetly shipped website for diapers. Or a trusted ebay seller such as the guy who sells the DC AMOR diapers.

I have nothing at all to contribute to this except for GO BOLTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back