Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I am homeless and my dad doesn't even care so I called my mom and she doesn't think I need to move back to Pennsylvania from Georgia and that leaves me out in the middle of nowhere because my dad and I cannot live under the same roof and to make a long story short I am the only one that he targets whenever something goes wrong at his house matter what I do it's never good enough please if there is anyone in Georgia Woodstock area please help long enough for me to get back on my feet and I do have a job and I'm on SSI so I do have 2 sources of income so I can somewhat support myself

I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I don't live in Georgia but maybe someone will respond. It's also possible that your dad will relent and take you back.

I'm glad someone is responding to this thread with resources.

I would want someone to help me if i was in this situation

Thank you all very much for replying to my thread it means alot to me in my current situation :catsmile:

Since you have a source of income I strongly suggest getting a gym membership at a 24/7 gym. That way you can go in at all hours, use the lockers for storage, and take advantage of the showers and clean running water. Not only that, but spend the extra time exercising and watching the televisions there. It's expensive, but cheaper than rent. A storage unit and PO box is also recommended but not necessary.

Then I'd suggest buying a tent, fishing pole + tackle if you live near a water source, and camping gear and alternating camping spots at night. Preferably some with electricity and water taps. Don't stay in one spot for too many days as you may arise suspicion.

Items I'd suggest:
(can be bought at most supermarkets inexpensively at stores such as Walmart)

Tent
Sleeping cot
Solar powered charger
A good backpack / duffel bag
flint and steel / matches / lighter
fishing pole + tackle (if near water source)
ramen noodles or other cheap food source
a couple small pans
hunting knife
axe
plastic utensils (they can be washed and reused)
Foam plates (wash and reuse)
Deodorant, razors and other personal hygiene items (A MUST for keeping a job)

You'd technically be homeless, but you can live semi-comfortably without needing to share crowded and dirty conditions at a homeless shelter or at other places like under highway bridges, alleyways, etc.
If you do this for a couple months you'll be able to save up enough of your income to rent a small inexpensive apartment. This is a last resort though.

Reactions: Maxx
Sheepies said:
Since you have a source of income I strongly suggest getting a gym membership at a 24/7 gym. That way you can go in at all hours, use the lockers for storage, and take advantage of the showers and clean running water. Not only that, but spend the extra time exercising and watching the televisions there. It's expensive, but cheaper than rent. A storage unit and PO box is also recommended but not necessary.

Then I'd suggest buying a tent, fishing pole + tackle if you live near a water source, and camping gear and alternating camping spots at night. Preferably some with electricity and water taps. Don't stay in one spot for too many days as you may arise suspicion.

Items I'd suggest:
(can be bought at most supermarkets inexpensively at stores such as Walmart)

Tent
Sleeping cot
Solar powered charger
A good backpack / duffel bag
flint and steel / matches / lighter
fishing pole + tackle (if near water source)
ramen noodles or other cheap food source
a couple small pans
hunting knife
axe
plastic utensils (they can be washed and reused)
Foam plates (wash and reuse)
Deodorant, razors and other personal hygiene items (A MUST for keeping a job)

You'd technically be homeless, but you can live semi-comfortably without needing to share crowded and dirty conditions at a homeless shelter or at other places like under highway bridges, alleyways, etc.
If you do this for a couple months you'll be able to save up enough of your income to rent a small inexpensive apartment. This is a last resort though.

I know in my state you do need to buy a license to fish. There may also be limits on how many fish you can keep.

If you were in PA, you could crash on my couch as long as you mow my yard lol, I hate mowing grass!

Starrunner said:
I hope you're okay and that you had a place to stay last night. Perhaps we could be of better assistance and more options if we had some details about the current situation. The term "homeless" can mean several things such as couch surfing, staying at a shelter or sleeping on the street. Do you have a friend that you're crashing with temporarily? Where did you sleep last night? I can imagine you're pretty traumatized by the recent events leading up to this and we want to support you through that as well. Feel free to vent about it and tell us what happened at home that led to this transition. It may also help us to give you more help.

I recall your previous posts, dragon123, and I know you experienced a lot of problems at home with your family and that you were not happy living there. It was seriously affecting your mental health and self esteem. I know you're in shock right now because of the recent events (understandably), and the way it happened is terrible, but staying in a toxic home environment is more harmful to your health in the long run. When you get stable, settled, and on your feet again, you will be better off for having left a home where you were very unhappy and unable to move forward in life.

Life is filled with transitions. Some are easier than others. It's how we face those transitions and move on that teaches us to grow and become better, stronger people. Just take it one day at a time for now and focus on your immediate need of securing housing. The rest will come in time.

We're thinking of you.

Im ok because I got a hotel room for a week

ok from the beginning when i was living in california with my dad and my step mother and step sister I was always alone in the dark when ever there was a family event and while every body is out having a good time and when ever I try to express to the how I felt about the situation they would just ignore me and I just sit there its like you can be there but cant say anything wich made me wonder if they even cared at all and when I was at the house in california I was tasked with keeping the house clean since I did not have a job at the time so I agreed to this and did everything I ccoul to keep my end of the bargin but my step sister would always come home from school and make something to eat leaving behind a trail of bread crumbs and what ever else she was using at the time so I would go and clean it up before my dad got home and he always got back in the middle f cleaning up after my step sister and he would say you did not do anything because there is a mess in the kitchen all the time so he would lock me outside of the house from tnhe time he went to work to the time he comes home in all kinds of weather then we moved to Evans Georgia where I continued to live with the and taking the blame for everything that goes on in the house so I moved to Pennsylvania for a while and had a place of my own and putting a roof over my brothers head for 2 years then my brother quit his job forcing me to move back to Georgia and re live past events where every thing is my fault and when I arrived at my dads house is when history repeated itself and after living with my dad for a year he put me out because I would not allow him to treat me any kind of way that he wanted to and because he believes he can treat me any way he wants and do what ever he wants to do to me and I don't have any right to express how the feel and if I do express to him how I feel its always in his mind disrespectful which makes no sense to me and he finally put me out on the street for expressing how I feel so he don't care he just pretends to sometimes I just want to die becuase he crushes my hopes and dreams at every chance he gets and now that I am homeless he is probably celebrating about that and my family has always said that they love but they crush me to pieces every day and if my family truly love and care about me they would accept me for me and not what they want me to be and be there for me when I need them to as I have accepted them for who they are and I am always doing for them what they are not doing for me

Starrunner said:
It sounds like you did the right thing by standing up for yourself and wound up getting kicked in the ass for it. I'm truly sorry you had to go through this. Although the way you you left the home is sad and unfortunate, it likely would have been worse for your mental health by staying there. It's obvious the home environment was destroying you and would have eaten you alive if you stayed there.

It's hard when you have these feelings about your family and there are so many unresolved issues. You couldn't have said or done anything that would have made a difference to them. Staying there would have just made your mental health worse in the long term. So, although your current situation is very stressful, you're better off to be out of the house, get yourself settled somewhere, and take care of your own feelings. Don't worry about the family or what they think right now, your responsibility lies with you and taking care of yourself. Do what needs to be done right now, which is primarily finding a safe place to live. I know you're feeling hurt right now, but you will be better off when you have landed on your feet.

I hope there's some housing possibilities coming up. I've always said that looking for housing is a fulltime job in itself. It takes a lot of perseverance. Check out any places on line where advertisements can be posted, and look for places where people can post notices in public places like grocery stores, community centers, pharmacies, telephone poles, student campuses. You can also post your own ad that you're looking for housing.

I'm glad you opted for a hotel instead of going on the street. But hotels are pretty expensive. How are you doing for finances? Is there anything in place for when the week is up? I hooey this works out for you soon.

Unfortunately no I will be back to square one trying to find a somewhat decent place to stay out of the rain and I found a trail that has a patio thing that has a roof on it so I guess I will be staying there for awhile

I hope things work out for you. You might not be religious but I prayed for you... I really hope things start working out

My dad finally let me come back home and things are going a little bit better but not much better and I'm going back to Pennsylvania and because I am going back 2 Pennsylvania my dad has agreed to let me back in the house to save up enough money so that I can get a room for rent in Hanover Pennsylvania and my mom has agreed that if I can come up with the money to get a room for rent and pay the first month's rent and security deposit that she will pick me up from the bus station and take me to the new address it looks like things are looking up for me now :smile1:

I'm glad to hear it!

I spoke to soon because now thing are back to square 1 and worse my Dad and Step Mother want to have me admitted to a insane asylum just because they don't understand me and my AB/DL interests so they judge and ridicule and take advantage of me simply because they can but if the shoe was on the other foot how would they feel if they were taken advantage of and blamed for everything that goes wrong no matter if it was their fault or not IT'S NOT FAIR I moved to Georgia because my dads dad died and my brother quit his job forcing me to move so when I got to Georgia my dad immediatly went into some i don't know god mode Ok so back to why I feel like things are going down hill just when I thought that thing were getting better so my Dad went through my stuff in my room and found my stash of diapers in my dresser drawer and he waited for me to come home from work and just flew off the handle and he asked why is it ok to bring diapers into the house but I could not answer I was embarrassed and scared that if I say something wrong that he would lash out at me and 2 days ago he tried attacking me with a chair because I told im I had to go to work that day because he wanted m to saw down all the tree limbs in the back yard so because of that i took a karate stance ready to defend myself if I needed to I THANK MY LUCKY STARS THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO USE IT also my dad yells at me to get out of a defensive stance when he is the one trying to hurt me I used to take karate classes before I moved to Georgia I originally chosen to learn karate because I had a room for rent going on in Hanover Pennsylvania and the people there were just terrible they play with guns and drink alcohol and when they drink they get moody then I moved to Abbottstown Pennsylvania and took my brother with me because he had nowhere to go then when he quit his job and forced me to move to Georgia that is when all things were set in motion but at least my brother does not judge me like my Dad and Step Mother do and Marshal says hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back