Anyone alse ever re-use wet diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
A friend of mine suddendly turned up unnounced at my front door.

Had to take my plastic tena slip maxi and really nice soggy drynites off :(.
And make sure my tracksuit bottoms didnt smell(changed into fresh pair of tracksuit bottom just in case)
Before I let him in.

Wasn't finished wearing them and don't mind my used wet diapers at all.
And to be honest absoletely hate taking off my diaper/s when not finished with them.
So will put them back on later!!! :p

Anyone alse do this?

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Sometimes my diaper will only be a little wet when I have to leave for work. When I get home I will put it back on for a #1&2 before I take a shower so I get max usage from each diaper. Damn things are expensive, wish they grew on trees.

On the rare occasion my diaper is dry or only slightly wet in the morning I save it for the following night.

Note said:
Absolutely not! Once it's used and off, it stays off. I don't want to risk infection...

Maybe a rash, but infection I really doubt,lol.

yurguardianangel said:
Maybe a rash, but infection I really doubt,lol.

for females especially this is a serious issue.

it IS possible for males to get a UTI (urinary tract infection) as well, wearing used nappies that have been exposed to the air for a period of hours increases this risk.

the used nappy turns into a breeding paradise for that bacteria.

I sometimes do this, but I would never ever reuse a wet diaper more than once, I double diaper a lot and I'll say 97% of the times, the diaper that was used to double isn't wet so I can reuse it multiple times, often up to 10 times, saves a lot of money for me and since its not wet, I don't feel like its anything bad.

I hope nobody finds this gross, but if I mess a nearly dry diaper and can easily clean it, I will definitely reuse it. At least if I'm home. I don't leave a wet diaper laying around for hours to reuse later.

Yeah, if I only make a tiny little puddle I figure there's no reason to throw it out yet.

I have re-worn a used diaper many a time and never had an issue. After reading more about it, I don't do it as much, more from a psychological view of what might or could happen. I try to time things out so I would not need to take it off, but if it was for less than two hours off, I really have no problem putting it back on. I have even microwaved them to get the temp back up. Some have said here this is bad, but it feels real nice to put a warm diaper back on then a cold one and I believe some of that bacteria might not survive the aftermath of being nuked.

depends4me said:
I hope nobody finds this gross, but if I mess a nearly dry diaper and can easily clean it, I will definitely reuse it.

That seems gross.

But I'm not judging! :)

(I guess I'm not sure what "clean" means in this context.)

As for me: Yes! I absolutely reuse wet (cloth) diapers. First I throw them into the wash with detergent, then into the dryer, and then presto! Ready to be worn again. Cloth diapers are "magic." :)

Cottontail said:
That seems gross.

But I'm not judging! :)

As for me: Yes! I absolutely reuse wet (cloth) diapers. First I throw them into the wash with detergent, then into the dryer, and then presto! Ready to be worn again. Cloth diapers are "magic." :)

Ewww thats grosss.... I just throw my cloth diapers out and buy a new case HAHA

PaSS said:
Ewww thats grosss.... I just throw my cloth diapers out and buy a new case HAHA

You must be rich haha!

Anyhow,

I've reused a slightly wet or damp diaper, but never after it's been off for more than a few mins...

I've never left one for a day or even hours...

Just do an experiment...

Leave a wet diaper for say one week...see how much visible mold and alike are on it each day...

Not in a bag, just out in the open...perhaps a garage if worried about smells...

I've had some that have been missplaced for a bit after use either by caretakers or myself...

I sleepwalk quite often, and have even changed my diaper and don't remember...

Ex. Need to goto somewhere, take a quick shower, my hair is oily, and if the diaper is dry or nearly I will reuse it.

Also, if out and about and use a bathroom for #2 and it wasn't wet I'd reuse it...

Anyhow, I've had uti's and they are not fun and can be downright dangerous...usually from caths but still not fun!

Don't temp fate too much...even guys get uti's just not as common...

I would rather not reuse one because of UTI risk and all.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I will take my diaper off to go #2 in the toilet, then put my wet diaper back on to lounge about the house for a while or go back to bed for a bit. But if I had to take one off for more than those few minutes I would put a new one on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cottontail said:

For the record, clean means very clean. :) Hardly a skidmark.

Cottontail said:
I absolutely reuse wet (cloth) diapers. First I throw them into the wash with detergent, then into the dryer, and then presto! Ready to be worn again. Cloth diapers are "magic."

I don't currently wear cloth diapers, but one straight out of the dryer sounds really nice!

depends4me said:
For the record, clean means very clean. :) Hardly a skidmark.
In that case, I applaud your de-poopifying virtuosity. Carry on!

I only re-use my adult diapers in absolute emergencies as once there full they tend to over fill and leak down my legs which is embarrassing to say in the least, I agree with the fact reusing them isn't a healthy thing to do but when the chips are down and thers little alternatives than what do you do?, I get contact dermatitis if I wear diapers for too long or if they contain laytex plastic.

But all being told I wish there was a diaper that lasted all day and was more than up to a good wetting, you see I have neurological damage to my lower body caused by past episodes of epilepsy that I suffered from in 1993-94 and although minor this effects my control over my bladder.

Hope this isn't too much information but I like to be honoust on this subject.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

I never reuse wet diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back