Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else find that...?

Question Anyone else find that...?

Anyone else find that when you wear diapers outside of RP or in public your mood changes? I know that i'm usually an unconcentrated, loud mouthed and hyper and social person normally. But with a diaper on i am more quiet, antisocial and even focused, though not on purpose. I feel almost as if i'm subconsciously acting as i did back when i was younger (before i was made into the social person i am today, maybe its because diapers put me on the defensive). I'm sure the rule doesn't apply to all but i just want to see if any feels their mood changes in anyways when they wear diapers as opposed to when their not.

I haven't really worn in public, but I think that the anxiety of being caught plays a large part in the change in your mood.

possible but even when i'm alone i'm so much different when in a diaper

I guess I'm a little self-conscious when I'm wearing in public, worrying that I will leak or show at my waistline

Otherwise, I'm sort of quiet anyway so I think it would not be noticeable.

Here is my experience.

When my mood for wearing in public is to comfort myself or to maintain an "altered state" then I am definitely more quiet, less outgoing, less focused, less goal oriented.

When my mood is of the "I can do this because I want to and it's nobody else's business what I am wearing underneath my clothes" kind, then I feel empowered, my mind is sharper.

I am only self conscious about my diapers when I know that they are obvious to others, such as at the gym or with my wife.

The answer is probably yes for most of us who don't wear around others and/or outside of home. For those who wear 24/7 it's probably no big deal since it's become a part of their lifestyle.

I've only worn a few times away from home, each time I was quite nervous and unable to concentrate very well.

Not particularly. I've worn diapers out many times before and I'm not really phased by the whole ordeal these days. Sure, I'm a bit more conscious of my actions and surroundings, but I'm nonetheless still the same person. ^_^

I never wear in public, I don't like wearing pants over my diapers, they get hot real quick because I wear only the plastic backed variety. I do feel a small sense of feeling like a young kid again. I also don't wear them all the time, only when I have that certain desire to do so.

I wear diapers all the time in public as I am incontinent. I haven't found that there is any difference in my attitude or mood really. I suspect that this is for two reasons. Firstly being incontinent, it is a necessity that I wear and I wear in order to be able to function normally, so I guess it is more likely to be detrimental to my mood if I don't wear them. Also I am definitely a DL not an AB, so it may well be a difference between the two, as i don't wear to make myself feel babyish anyway.