• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

4evercloth

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am a25 year old man, but my little age is roughly 20 months. I joined this site about a month ago and never had the chance to introduce myself. I am new to the AB/DL scene. I only wear and use cloth diapers, and only do so occasionally. To be quite honest, I am a pretty complicated guy, and this lifestyle only represents a small part of me. I only identify as an AB/DL a few hours each week, although it varies. I joined this forum to find out more about the lifestyle as well as to discover more about myself. Some of my other interests include reading books, playing keyboard, and exercising with a kettlebell. I look forward to contributing more to this forum as well as getting to know everyone.

Hello 4evercloth and welcome to the group.

Very nice informative introduction.

Egor

4evercloth said:
I am a25 year old man, but my little age is roughly 20 months. I joined this site about a month ago and never had the chance to introduce myself. I am new to the AB/DL scene. I only wear and use cloth diapers, and only do so occasionally. To be quite honest, I am a pretty complicated guy, and this lifestyle only represents a small part of me. I only identify as an AB/DL a few hours each week, although it varies. I joined this forum to find out more about the lifestyle as well as to discover more about myself. Some of my other interests include reading books, playing keyboard, and exercising with a kettlebell. I look forward to contributing more to this forum as well as getting to know everyone.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll learn a lot concerning diapers, etc. by reading and becoming involved in the various threads. I too play keyboards. I'm actually an organ performance major, a graduate of Westminster Choir College, Princeton. I've recently been devoting a lot of time learning some of the big, Romantic pieces on piano, having recently purchased a Yamaha Avant Grand piano. It's both fun and rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back