Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to see a true baby diaper in adult sizes?

Default Want to see a true baby diaper in adult sizes?

Have you ever wondered if enough people wrote Pampers, Huggies, or Luvs if they'd make one of their baby diapers to adult specs? That would be better than budget incontinence products and at or above niche AB/DL diapers.

I wrote them today and heard this back from Pampers:

Thanks for reaching out to us here at Pampers. We so appreciate feedback from consumers like yourself on new ideas. While I can't guarantee anything, I will let my team know that you would like to see us make diapers that will fit adults.

Have a great day.

Andrea
    Pampers Team

If interested/curious... write them and see. While I doubt they'd roll out with any adult products tomorrow, who knows with time.

Quote Originally Posted by dl1036 View Post
    Have you ever wondered if enough people wrote Pampers, Huggies, or Luvs if they'd make one of their baby diapers to adult specs? That would be better than budget incontinence products and at or above niche AB/DL diapers.

I wrote them today and heard this back from Pampers:

Thanks for reaching out to us here at Pampers. We so appreciate feedback from consumers like yourself on new ideas. While I can't guarantee anything, I will let my team know that you would like to see us make diapers that will fit adults.

Have a great day.

Andrea
    Pampers Team

If interested/curious... write them and see. While I doubt they'd roll out with any adult products tomorrow, who knows with time.
    There would need to be a million people writing in for this before it stood any chance of happening, and then it's not likely. Just give it up mate....

All their stuff has clothlike covers, so even in the extremely unlikely event they decided to help out some nice kinksters, it wouldn't be of any use to me.

If only I had a dollar for every ABDL who wanted adult size pampers....I could manufacture my own adult sized pampers.

it seems to me it would be very easy to recreate vintage Pampers, say, 1985. Those were the rectangular design that was pleated and just hot glued in the center. The bed protectors sold today are essentially just like that. 23 x 36" pretty standard. just make them thicker and then fold and attach at the center. done.

Those big companies have cost and quality reduced their adult incontinance products to death, I doubt they would be able to produce something you would be happy with.

better to tell ABU what you would like, I think you would have way more or a chance of them making it.

I wish people would stop bugging them about this, THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. There is plenty of diapers on the market for adults that are more than adequate. They've never had an interest, and they never will. The only possible chance is to have an Always brand diaper, which would most likely be thin, cloth backed, and cheap.

Why are you not satisfied with what is available today? You have so many different options available with prints and designs, you have plastic backed, cloth backed. You have single tape, and two tape options. You have all the necessary features in diapers available that otherwise wouldn't be if something was done by P&G.

You have Bambino with 4 different diapers. You have ABU that has 6 options with a 7th on the way. You have Rearz with 10 or so options. Tykables, Barebum, Aww So Cute, DC, My Diaper, Cuddlz, Fabine, and a few more that I can't think of. There's even someone on eBay printing baby diaper designs on adult diapers.

What more do you want? You'll never have licensed characters from any kid's shows. Pampers will NEVER do something like this because, if it doesn't make millions in profit, sell in stores across the world, it'll never be considered.

The only thing you've done was have someone laugh behind a desk, and send a professional reply.

It's just reality.

omg I would love to have/see adult sized pampers but I would much prefer a bigger size drynights as I absolutely love those

You received a standard form letter with your customated concern added at the bottom. If you had said you wanted orange colored diapers, you would have gotten the exact same response.

When Huggies was protesting Snuggies's trademark application, their legal filings clearly explained their position on this matter. They feel absolutely certain that this hurts their brand.

Have you ever encountered the mommy-bloggers for actual babies? Could you imagine the sheer outrage that these products existed? There would be boycotts so fast your head would spin.

yurguardianangel

Quote Originally Posted by icklespace View Post
    omg I would love to have/see adult sized pampers but I would much prefer a bigger size drynights as I absolutely love those
    Yeah absoletely really love drynites too. They fit me fine though.

Wish there was a drynites kind of pullup but thicker and hold ALOT more pee.... Adult pullups are horrible like old people granny pants type crap.