Luck is on my side today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustysniper29

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just found a medical supply store 3 miles from my dorm that offers free in store pickup!! So hyped right now!! There tena small briefs (that fit me :eek:) which is a plus because tab styled ones are usually only in a size medium in my area :) not sure on the capacity but they look promising! I'll post an update when I can get them.

Call them and explain the lack of id situation and ask if you can bring the order printout or something. I can almost guarantee that they will want to check id before releasing an order.

Very fortunate! A few years ago when a case of my Dry 24/7's was stolen, I called various local pharmacies and supply stores, but all were either wholesale only or sold just pull-ups. A store downtown sold me some Certainty diapers, and if you know anything about them, you'll understand why I didn't go back. Hope your luck holds out.

depends4me said:
...when a case of my Dry 24/7's was stolen...

Somebody stole your diapers? Really?

Well that's ONE thing I wouldn't tell the police about if my diapers got stolen,lmfao.

yurguardianangel said:
Well that's ONE thing I wouldn't tell the police about if my diapers got stolen,lmfao.

haha I have to agree with you there.

That's a crazy thing to have stolen, I can't imagine what I would do in that situation.

Hire a private thug to find the guy and have at least a leg broken or if the guy doesn't have them any more a body cast so he can't use diapers for awhile , as they used to say " I mean that in the best possible way".

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back