Thread: Luck is on my side today

Default Luck is on my side today

Just found a medical supply store 3 miles from my dorm that offers free in store pickup!! So hyped right now!! There tena small briefs (that fit me ) which is a plus because tab styled ones are usually only in a size medium in my area not sure on the capacity but they look promising! I'll post an update when I can get them.

Call them and explain the lack of id situation and ask if you can bring the order printout or something. I can almost guarantee that they will want to check id before releasing an order.

Very fortunate! A few years ago when a case of my Dry 24/7's was stolen, I called various local pharmacies and supply stores, but all were either wholesale only or sold just pull-ups. A store downtown sold me some Certainty diapers, and if you know anything about them, you'll understand why I didn't go back. Hope your luck holds out.

Quote Originally Posted by depends4me View Post
    ...when a case of my Dry 24/7's was stolen...
    Somebody stole your diapers? Really?

yurguardianangel

Well that's ONE thing I wouldn't tell the police about if my diapers got stolen,lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by yurguardianangel View Post
    Well that's ONE thing I wouldn't tell the police about if my diapers got stolen,lmfao.
    haha I have to agree with you there.

That's a crazy thing to have stolen, I can't imagine what I would do in that situation.

Hire a private thug to find the guy and have at least a leg broken or if the guy doesn't have them any more a body cast so he can't use diapers for awhile , as they used to say " I mean that in the best possible way".

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk