Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
She made a bead maze out of old things in the attic and I just happened to have a few things spare, I first found a piece of coloured cardboard. Then I found some Christmas wire thingies and I knew my late mom had some fancy beads that I could use, they have textures and different shapes on and patterns. After I threaded the beads, I ties them down at the other side of the cardboard and on the front bit placed some blue tack blobs on to keep them in place. I decorated it with stickers after.

Thanks KImbasunshine!, I wanted one of those, if I find a small cheap one in a shop, I will get one so I will 2 and I can compare. Not bad at all. Are you going to decorate yours KImbasunshine? All you need is stickers.image.jpg

Angelic said:
She made a bead maze out of old things in the attic and I just happened to have a few things spare, I first found a piece of coloured cardboard. Then I found some Christmas wire thingies and I knew my late mom had some fancy beads that I could use, they have textures and different shapes on and patterns. After I threaded the beads, I ties them down at the other side of the cardboard and on the front bit placed some blue tack blobs on to keep them in place. I decorated it with stickers after.

Thanks KImbasunshine!, I wanted one of those, if I find a small cheap one in a shop, I will get one so I will 2 and I can compare. Not bad at all. Are you going to decorate yours KImbasunshine? All you need is stickers.View attachment 27155

I thought about just painting the cardboard box, but the plain brown doesn't bother me too much. Maybe if I feel like it one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back