Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mistakes you've made with diapers

Default Mistakes you've made with diapers

One night, I was wearing a drynite when I had to pee. However I wasn't ready to use the drynite yet so I went into the toilet and used that. My nails needed a cut and while pulling it back on, I accidentally poked my finger through the side. It didnt quite go through but it distorted that bit of the side. Needless to say, the side tore during the night.

Anyone else done anything stupid like this with a diaper.

I have not so much done something stupid to the diaper as i had done something stupid IN the diaper...

At age 12 when my DLism was first reawakened in me i stole a size 5 huggies from my caretaker. One night i decided to wear it to bed, and it became the best feeling ever, i was busy admiring my diaper (with my pants off) when i suddenly fell asleep without warning i woke up to my mother asking me about where i got the diaper why i was wearing it and telling me she would not accept it. Needless to say she now has no problems with my DLism

Once, I was getting ready for bed, and I got my night-time diaper all ready, and I was all set for bed, until I dropped my iPod under a desk in my room. I went under the desk and got my iPod, and when I went to sit up, I hit my head on the desk!
    I'm just that clumsy, I guess.

secretdl26

Besides nearly getting caught while wearing to bed, no real "mistakes".

I have ripped the plastic on a couple depends, so I turned them into stuffers.

I came home from school one day when I was 17 and I put on one of my Goodnites. but I had no idea I put it on inside out. I mean it was already worn the day before but I hadn't used it yet. So I put it back on when I get home from school and when I peed in it, it leaked like crazy and I had no idea why. I thought it was really weird it would leak on one wetting. When I went to take it off, I saw I had it on backwards. Stupid huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I came home from school one day when I was 17 and I put on one of my Goodnites. but I had no idea I put it on inside out. I mean it was already worn the day before but I hadn't used it yet. So I put it back on when I get home from school and when I peed in it, it leaked like crazy and I had no idea why. I thought it was really weird it would leak on one wetting. When I went to take it off, I saw I had it on backwards. Stupid huh?
    Been there

Except I thought It was working fine..... (It was one of my first diapers)..... so when I took it off and pee went everywhere I was extremely confused.

Not sure really... I've had several experiences that could be considered "stupid" but the most recent that comes to mind is putting a diaper on backwards. How I managed that one I don't know.

My most consistent stupid thing has been being a little heavy handed with diapers. I found a little while back that some of the Tena slip diapers must have a weakness and if I opened the tapes with a bit too much force it would rip the sides. This isn't too much of a problem if you are at home with a plentiful supply, but it has happened when I've been out and am down to my last one. As I am liable to have an accident if I don't wear them it becomes a bit more difficult. Fortunately, I always tend to wear tight fitting underpants over my diapers to quieten them down and hide the waistband and these can usually cope with the loss of one tape. I also always tend to carry one more diaper than I think I'll need, just in case!

I've ripped the tapes of mine A LOT.
    If not from putting it on too tight and them coming off while I sleep/wear, then it's me ripping them off when trying to tighten.
    Good thing there is a nifty invention called duct tape.