Tuck or No Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just curious if anyone tucks in all the excess plastic from the diaper? I used to tuck all of it in from front to back for fear of discovery. Lately I've experimented with leaving the back untucked and it seems like I've been getting a better fit and they feel a little more comfortable. I still tuck in on the sides and the front.

Just curious on what everyone else does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never tuck

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Unless I'm sleeping in it, I always tuck in the legs for freedom of movement. Typically also the sides, as they can ride up when you're not expecting it. I remember being in a grocery store checkout line many years ago with a rambunctious kid and parent in front of me. During the wait, I got to wondering if he was still in diapers or not. Well, after exiting the store I look down and probably 4 inches of my diaper side had worked its way out, flapping in the breeze, although possibly not visible under my t-shirt. Whoops. It was me who was still in diapers!

I typically always wear a brief with spandex over my diaper and shove everything below the waistband, but the back always pops out no matter what you do.

I would tuck if I was putting clothes over but last night going to bed I did not. Holy cow those north shore premiums hold allot. Keep in mind I have been on the fringe of this for all of my life. Just now able to act out openly. Or should I say without fear of being caught.

I never tuck either.

I always wear something over my diaper like boxers and I wear XL t-shirts anyway.
But then I only occassionally wear in public.

I've never understood why some diapers have so much material below the tapes. It serves no purpose at all, and just gives an otherwise trim-fitting diaper a somewhat loose feel and appearance. I usually tuck that stuff up and under, but it never takes long for it to work its way back out.

Last edited:
I roll the front and back in and tuck the sides in.

I like to trim off all the excess material on diapers with some scissors. It makes for a really nice fit, and in some cases can really improve how a diaper fits and protects. It always astounds me how much material I trim off. There is usually about four inches off the top back and front and another several inches from the bottom of the wings. I usually trim the bottom of the wings in a nice curve that makes the fit a bit more nicer than just a straight edge.

Tuck... Oh the plastic.... Never.

I think it's cuter to see the plastic and if it's tucked in it can be a cause of perspiration and l would worry would cause leaks.

Interesting question. I do end up tucking most of the time even though it is for me much more comfortable not tucking. As Llayden mentioned, if there is really a lot of extra material, I will also sometimes cut the excess off. I bought a pack of Abinas in large when a medium is the correct size. Cutting the excess off and a bit of creative taping helped make it usable. Still tuck though when going out in public regardless of fit. Just don't like the idea of anything sticking out.

I'm in the no tuck camp. It can present some hassles when I'm in close quarters with people who know me but don't know. Typically, I tuck my T-shirt in and have a sweater or dress shirt if I'm working. If I'm just out and about, a longer T-shirt will do.

It depends on what diaper I am wearing and what I am wearing over it or not wearing over it. Some not at all, some the front and some the front and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't tuck because I only wear in my house.

wackoreese said:
I don't tuck because I only wear in my house.

Same mostly....

I do wear on long journeys mostly and sometimes drynites under my clothes in public.

But don't like the naughty feeling( feeling little and/or sexual) wearing in public gives me, so I only very occassionally do.

If you need to pull up your diaper, it's good to have a little over your pants to grab. THe extra plastic in the back helps contain urine and feces leaks when lying. I never fold it down.

Well,

I never tuck in any plastic, but 99% of the time, especially out and about, I wear a onesie so nothing moves or can show anyhow...

I never do that. Especially not with plastic backing. I've folded down excess material at the top outwards so the whole diaper is covered by briefs, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back