PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Alright guys. After doing some work I have a spreadsheet still in early development. How ever I did get ABU added to it. I will be adding more. For right now. How ever down the road I will add the more popular medical websites the abdl community purchase from. If you guys would be oh so kind and give me a list of ABDL/Popular Medical Diaper websites. I can then go through them and add them to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBJV5OOalV48FYcA8uBc2Xylb_BWEo-gRei9cmURoDk

Let me know what you guys think. If you have any suggestions be sure to leave them and I will do my best to add them if they sound good!

List of websites
ABUniverse.com
Bambino.com
xpmedical.com
northshorecare.com

Xpmedical.com,www. NorthshoreCare.com

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Walmart...they even carry molicare on-line...last time I checked...

wearingclouds.com, tykables.com, tranquilityproducts.com

ugh that is annoying. I can't edit the first message... Well that sucks....

As a side note for big websites like walmart and tranquility. I will only be adding the diapers very popular with in our community. For instance tranquility I will add the atn more then likely only. With walmart I will only add molicare etc.

Thanks for the additional websites I have added them to the things to add list!

New Website List:
ABUniverse.com - Completed
Bambino.com - In-Adding-Process
xpmedical.com
northshorecare.com
Walmart.com
wearingclouds.com
tykables.com
tranquilityproducts.com

PS
Neat little fact. You can only edit posts a certain time after they are posted... kinda not cool for this instance but hey what ever...

-----
hey just for a little help guys could you possibly rank these diapers on a scale 1-5 5 being the best. And leave what you think in a reply. It would help out a lot. I more then likely will be adding stawpoll links into the rank and absorbency coloums later if I do not get enough input. Meaning the more the page is viewed the more user input it will get!

Last edited:
I would love to see this spreadsheet finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back