Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I sort of tried baby food today, I say sort of because it was bottle with a mixture of 4 fruits from biological agriculture, so no added sugar, additives, aromas, etc, also no gluten, milk or eggs. The brand is Nutriben and it seems to be from their bio products line.

It tasted really good, and it was so awesome to eat from a baby product!

It may de me feel really little, and immediately after starting to eat I put the spoon on the side, and finished it with my hands, which I didn't anticipated doing it and ir just made the experience even better!

What have been your experience with baby food? I would love to how others opinion and stories.

I have tryed it to. It's nice. Unless it's not that it yuck cold snot.
But I kind of stick to my children food. Yummy scrummy in my tummy.

I forgot to mention it says on the label 6 months +, so it's not for newborns and infants. From what I've read here that food wouldn't taste good to an adult.

Zendot said:
I forgot to mention it says on the label 6 months +, so it's not for newborns and infants. From what I've read here that food wouldn't taste good to an adult.

Some of them are Ok but you have to get a grown up to prepare it right. Becouse if you don't it really junk.

I like being 4 years old mote of a toddler so I am into that sort of food. Hee,hee

I only really tried the cow and gate puddings mixed in with a far keys rusk, yummy, especially the banana and apple crumble! Great now I want one now,

I have tried peas and carrots. They were a little bland but ok. I won't make a habit of eating baby food but the occasional jar is great.

I do prefer toddler food: hot dogs, mac&cheese, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back