PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I have been throwing around a crazy idea for a while now in my head. Now for this idea to actually be a thing I need clarification on a few things.

On the baby cants onesies that little zipper lock thing. Is that like the locks on our jeans when its facing down it doesn't move and when its up it allows the movement. Or is it a actual like padlock. Where you open and close it with a key.

2nd if you actually have to use a key. I plan on getting a small toy safe that you can set a time for. Basically you set amount of time you want it locked and it stays locked. Its pretty cool but pretty expensive.

You combine a diaper in the fun well. You can say its near impossible to get out of the diaper until that little timer goes off. Haha. I figured it would be good fun. Lock my self in a diaper after using the toilet for the night. And stuff a diaper with a little excess padding. Set that time for like 13 or 14 hours. After the 8 hours of sleep you still have 5 hours to spend in a nice wet diaper. Should be loads of fun. For the fact I wont be able to masturbate in that time. Then again that all comes down to the fact it is actually a key locking onesie haha. My fingers are crossed!

Sounds fun but make sure to have a back up key somewhere that does not rely on technology. I guess worst case scenario here is massive embarrassment over needing help, cutting up the onesie, and possibly a diaper rash from the time.

yea I mean there are many ways to escape the prison. The little safe is plastic. All I would need to do is break it. That would be pretty simple. Also if it really comes down to it I could change the diaper. But there is no fun in that haha

Knock, knock, knock: it's UPS. Can you sign for this?

Sounds like fun...teehee.

wouldn't that be something haha

Well if you have a separate method of preventing ejaculation, if not, you don't need a hand.

this is true. How ever I am happy it will make masturbating difficult! Makes for a more fun adventure!

where do you get the onesie's from?

- - - Updated - - -

a better question is where do you get the safe from?

good luck with you're adventure, and let us know how it goes.

Yea the safe is gonna take about a week to come in the mail the footie should be here a bit earlier but hey its all good. I got my first pair of plastic pants and onesie that will actually fit as well so that should be fun

I've done this before, with these exact products (although not for this length of time), and can confirm it works well. The baby pants sleepers have a key lock on the zipper, so unless you have the key you can't remove it without damaging the garment. The kitchen safe works as described, and won't unlock until the timer expires.

I wouldn't worry too much about a backup key or anything in this case - in an emergency you can easily get out by smashing the safe (it's not that sturdy) or cutting the sleeper. Of course, this would be quite expensive which makes a nice disincentive :). Might want to work your way up to that length of time, though, or try it without the lock first!

haha cool glad to hear I am not the only one haha. I am not 100% worried about the time. I am pretty sure I will be fine. If I go to bed dry I will wake up dry which means the wetting will happen either in the middle of the night when I need to go or the next morning. Sitting in wet diapers for any period of time does not worry me. How ever I some times have to mess in the morning. If that is the case that morning. I am in for one hell of a ruff morning.

Sounds really fun!! Might think about stealing your idea when I've got more money at my disposal.
Also, I found it in blue and had a good laugh Screenshot (1).jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 53
yea it is gonna deff be expensive. But lucklily all the stuff is reusable making it more worth while

I've been wearing full adult briefs for double incont. for four years; I've gotten really good at wearing adult briefs and changing myself. I also use top briefs like confidry and seni quatro and molicare super plus. Obviously I get diaper rash sometimes since I'm always in them. I have found that if you wear a pair of fitting shorts between the brief and your skin, the brief is more comfortable and chaffs less. The urine goes right through the net pants and my penis is much more stationary than just in a brief alone.Not only that but with the right pad, I can trap feces on a pad and get the full use out of the brief - which is about 7 hours. I also put the net pants on the outside, and it keeps the tapes from coming undone. Any insert pad also fits welll in the net pants.

I feel as if I can easily slip out of those if need be. With the footie you are kind in a postion where you are not going any where any time soon. As well it adds to the fun where if you get a knock at the door well its no where near as easy to hide. How ever I will be very smart not to let that be a issue. I am sure later down the road I will invest in locking plastic pants. How ever I feel the footie will give a bit more fun. As well it will give me the ability to expand on my fantasies and have fun haha. Plus I has always wanted a footie so this was a good exuse!

PaddedPuppy said:
Fair enough. Just if it was me I would rather have the separate lockable pants and separate sleeper.At times its a bit too hot to be wearing a sleeper, or I suddenly feel warm and would like to take it off. The flexibility of that, while still having the diaper locked into place seems better for me. Also to be fair sleepers are fairly well accepted these days anyway. No problem with answering the door in one, or even a late night McDonald's drive-thru run if you are too lazy/warm to change out of it.

Anyway, as for slipping out of the pants, as long as they are good quality ones and you have some sort of hips, even if they stick out a tiny bit you are fine, and shouldn't be able to remove them without unlocking them first.

Good to note. With winter and fall around the corner and the weather getting colder here. I felt it was totes worth getting a sleeper. How ever I will more then likely invest in locking plastic pants down the road to add to the fun of all of it. It has something that I have always wanted for the longest time. How ever have never really had that urge to buy. I am sure once spring starts peaking its head I will more then likely break down and buy one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back