Introduced my wife to my fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello
I just introduced myself in the introductions section. I mentioned there that I had told my wife about this thing we do.
When this happened I wasn't planning to tell her. At the time I hadn't indulged for a few years, and then it was maybe once or twice a year for the 9 years I have been married.
So I was trying to get her to come clean with her kinks or at least some way I could please her that I was unaware of, or hadn't tried. So she turns it on me and my mind starts racing, immediately diapers pop into my mind, now she knows there is something just by the look on my face. I'm not saying anything about this for fear she will freak out about it. She keeps prying and won't let it go...... After we do this back and forth for awhile I decide because we have been getting along so well and her assuring me that she wouldn't freak out on me. I did it..... I told her i had an interest in diapers..... for some reason I don't know why they turn me on.

OK hear it comes..............she says ........................ she is relieved that it isn't something really weird. WTF? now I'm thinking why didn't I tell her years ago. Oh well. in reality she might have freaked out years ago.

So she wants to know more. I get on the computer and show her some videos of some diaper girls wetting there diapers........ OK here it comes............she says maybe you need to buy me some......

The next day I was at the grocery store and grabbed a pack of Goodnights S/M and a pack of L/XL. I was so excited and still wasn't sure it was real. Just in case it was real I ordered a pack of Northshore supreme in a small. I prefer plastic backed. I had an almost full package of M4-s for me that I had from a few years ago. The next night we had a chance to play. At this point I'm still not believing this. She gets naked and i pull a goodnight up her legs. wow was she cute in that little pullup. I don't know that she liked it but she sure could tell I did. I will leave the rest of what happend that night to your very vivid imaginations. Oh BTW I was just able to squeeze into a L/XL Goodnight.and yes they were very wet both of them.

A day or two later her supreme's show up at the door, and I dig my M-4s out of my stash. now we have some proper diapers to play with. Once again you have to use your imagination. BTW when we are planning to have a diaper play time she is getting so excited, as am I .

When ever I think about my situation, I can't help but think what a lucky bastard I am.

So last month when her monthly came she said i think i am going to use a pullup to sleep in instead of a pad. She said she feels safe not to leak onto the sheets , and sleeps like a baby. Just to be a good husband I made sure she had plenty of pullups for the next month.

So last week I put on a L/XL Goodnight after my shower and went to bed. my first time ever. when she came home from work and found me in my little diaper, she said maybe I should wear one every night. I love the way they feel on me when I am sleeping, but they rip open half way trough the night. so the last few nights i have been wearing an M4, an ATN and a Northshore premium all mediums. And yes I have been wetting in them while in bed. BTW not that easy to do. Oh and last week I went to the dentist while wearing a Goodnight and about to go to the bank wearing one I just wet in.

I know some of you will think it sounds too good to be true... I know sometimes i still feel like that too.

Until next time.

You are a lucky bastard. :worshippy:

I was thinking about the timeline. I would guess that I told her about 10 weeks ago. So nine weeks in I am wearing a diaper to bed at night. I'm not sure if it is something I will continue to do or not but it is fun for now.
Saturday night we are both going to wear in bed and see who has the most soaked diaper by morning.

Until next time.

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
Hello
I just introduced myself in the introductions section. I mentioned there that I had told my wife about this thing we do.
When this happened I wasn't planning to tell her. At the time I hadn't indulged for a few years, and then it was maybe once or twice a year for the 9 years I have been married.
So I was trying to get her to come clean with her kinks or at least some way I could please her that I was unaware of, or hadn't tried. So she turns it on me and my mind starts racing, immediately diapers pop into my mind, now she knows there is something just by the look on my face. I'm not saying anything about this for fear she will freak out about it. She keeps prying and won't let it go...... After we do this back and forth for awhile I decide because we have been getting along so well and her assuring me that she wouldn't freak out on me. I did it..... I told her i had an interest in diapers..... for some reason I don't know why they turn me on.

OK hear it comes..............she says ........................ she is relieved that it isn't something really weird. WTF? now I'm thinking why didn't I tell her years ago. Oh well. in reality she might have freaked out years ago.

So she wants to know more. I get on the computer and show her some videos of some diaper girls wetting there diapers........ OK here it comes............she says maybe you need to buy me some......

The next day I was at the grocery store and grabbed a pack of Goodnights S/M and a pack of L/XL. I was so excited and still wasn't sure it was real. Just in case it was real I ordered a pack of Northshore supreme in a small. I prefer plastic backed. I had an almost full package of M4-s for me that I had from a few years ago. The next night we had a chance to play. At this point I'm still not believing this. She gets naked and i pull a goodnight up her legs. wow was she cute in that little pullup. I don't know that she liked it but she sure could tell I did. I will leave the rest of what happend that night to your very vivid imaginations. Oh BTW I was just able to squeeze into a L/XL Goodnight.and yes they were very wet both of them.

A day or two later her supreme's show up at the door, and I dig my M-4s out of my stash. now we have some proper diapers to play with. Once again you have to use your imagination. BTW when we are planning to have a diaper play time she is getting so excited, as am I .

When ever I think about my situation, I can't help but think what a lucky bastard I am.

So last month when her monthly came she said i think i am going to use a pullup to sleep in instead of a pad. She said she feels safe not to leak onto the sheets , and sleeps like a baby. Just to be a good husband I made sure she had plenty of pullups for the next month.

So last week I put on a L/XL Goodnight after my shower and went to bed. my first time ever. when she came home from work and found me in my little diaper, she said maybe I should wear one every night. I love the way they feel on me when I am sleeping, but they rip open half way trough the night. so the last few nights i have been wearing an M4, an ATN and a Northshore premium all mediums. And yes I have been wetting in them while in bed. BTW not that easy to do. Oh and last week I went to the dentist while wearing a Goodnight and about to go to the bank wearing one I just wet in.

I know some of you will think it sounds too good to be true... I know sometimes i still feel like that too.

Until next time.

I have had nothing but rejection and shaming about my diaper fetish. I started it when I was 2.5 years old.

I am very sorry to hear that. Honestly that is what I would normally expect as well. But I guess I got extremely lucky. I had never been outright caught. With my little hobby. But had kept down to minimum activity. I'm still hoping that my wife doesn't get sick of it or think I'm too obsessed. I probably should tone it down a little. Maybe I will get bored with it after awhile of being able to do it whenever I want to. And as of now seems to be all the time. I have been diapered since last night except for two hours when I went to a doctor appointment this morning..... rambling....

Until next time.

I think if you judge your timing and pace things out, she wouldn't get tired of it. My wife accepts me but doesn't participate in that way. She will treat me like a toddler when I'm in the mood and I enjoy that.

Thank you dogboy I hope you are right. And I hope I can pace things out. As I see it I could be my own worst enemy. I guess one nice thing is she has no idea that I have been wearing all day. I will just put one on after my pre bed shower.

your wife must be a lot younger than you...

You should really indulge and purchase some Rearz Princess diapers. Perhaps she would think they are cute and sold in size small.

Another thing to mention, is to dig in to her fetishes. Try to share in her interests or if she's vanilla, make yourself available for it. Just insure her feelings. Sometimes it could be too much. Maybe a conversation to insure that she hasn't had any second thought. If she seems to be enjoying it, then ignore. Try to find the little hints if it seems like she's putting on a happy face.

Bambinod
Yes she is 17 years younger than me.

- - - Updated - - -

MeTaLMaNN1983
I would love to see her in some of those rears princess diapers.
I have tried to get her to spill in any fetish she might have but no luck. Diapers aside we seem to be pretty compatible lovers. And I try to please her in every way I can. She is a great catch.

I wish my wife took it as well as your wife. She threatened to leave me when I told her.

Well, it's nice to hear when people aren't threatened by something new, yet "very different". It could have turned into a trust issue, but didn't, thankfully. As others have said, don't overwhelm, and keep the variety there. My wife made me about a dozen pairs of the cutest training pants ever, and I wear those at night over HDIS Reassure Overnights pull ups, or inside a diaper, or sometimes alone, but I always TRY to look sort of "cute", to not be so off-putting. Since your wife is participating, the choices are endless, but keep her fantasies in mind, if she has any specific ones. Now that the door is opened, much fun can come your way!

FOR ME, your experience points out something special about your wife, namely that she's probably fairly intelligent & self assured, and that she seems like she's open to new experiences & sexual experimentation. That's something that's lacking in many women, so consider yourself lucky on all counts that you've found a good match!

BTW, I think it's awesome that she can use a pullup as "period pants. I can't tell you how many times I wished my wife would have just joined that club, too, even if for only at night. It just makes too much sense! Too late for that in my (wife's) life now... Enjoy it while you're young(er)!

Last edited:
Wow! You hit the diaper lottery!

I am happy your wife was open to accepting you as you are. It is even better that she was open to trying diapers with you. I hope your marriage continues to grow with this secret out in the open.

Jamieboy
I used to hate that time of the month..... now I don't mind so much. The other day she said she wanted to wear one during the day at work. But was concerned that one of her coworkers would see it poking out of her jeans when she bent down.

There are some really decent products out there that could hardly be detected, especially if you adjust clothing to cover all the possibilities. As an example, I usually wear one (sometimes two) Reassure Overnights pull ups, with undies on over them, and the high waistband pulled back down over the undies. I use PUL waterproof pants over that, and sometimes a second tightey whitey over it all. It's a pretty snug combo, but then I use a muscle t-shirt over it all, Levi's snug fitting jeans, and then a l-o-n-g (Mountain) t-shirt left untucked. My combo works for me because nobody's grabbing my ass, or pulling up my t-shirt. Even if they did, they'd notice nothing (except maybe a little fuller butt profile), unless they'd seen me in Levi's w/o the combo, and just noticed a bigger me.

Now, I know women dress a lot different, especially if they're professionals, but there has to be some clothing option (skirts, etc) that would allow them to wear a pullup, and perhaps a stretchy bikini panty to keep things snugged up. I know smells can be an issue during periods, so, wearing two at once gives an opportunity to yank the soiled one off in the stall, and pullup a fresh one. Human ingenuity will rule the day, AND, a simple handy excuse (slight dribble) should give her all the "out" she needs, if anyone picks up on anything. It's really nobody's business, and the ADA should cover any gray areas...

To be able to wee little bits, and cover the time of month issues; priceless!

PS Time of month is generally the only time you can't get preggers. Personally, I used to look forward to it for the skin contact. A cute pullup on her could only enhance the desire!

Hey, BTW, it's good to test out potential outfits over the weekend, at home, to check durability, absorption, and visual problems. My wife wears a pullup to the movies with me, in her normal slacks, and nobody could possibly have a clue, BUT ME!

I am so happy for you! :sweatdrop: Way to go man! I know for a fact that I could never get myself a wife, let alone reveal & indulge in Diaper play with her. I am just not worthy of such companionship. But I still like to hear about other peoples felicity. :clap: I guess I am a hopeless romantic at heart!

Travis never think that your not worthy of it. Don't be so negative keep your chin up. I have had 2 women in my life that didn't bother them and both would indulge in diaper play with me. I am no one special either. Start looking their out there.

Travis
I second what WABX says. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back