Diapers feel so much nicer if you are shaved down below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mousy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Shaving makes me look and feel so much younger!
I just wish there were a way to keep hair from growing back.

Me too, I have that problem, sometimes I just ignore and shave it when I feel like it

That is so true

I've used the Nair bikini hair removal cream for sensitive skin. It worked quite well. There was a very mild burning sensation. You leave it on for 6-7 minutes and the hair comes right off. It didn't really reach the roots and hair grew back as normal. Then I shaved after this and I received bumps all over the place. The diaper does feel much better, it's easier to clean, and lingering odor is almost eliminated.

Mousy said:

I like the clean look and feel of no hair, too. I have found if I shave fairly regularly, I don't get the bumps much at all after the first shave or two. I don't have too much problem any more.

I like the clean shaven feel myself. I shave about once a week and have been for more than a year now.

I agree!

Mousy said:

Laser is pretty much permanent.
Wax keeps you hair free for a week or so.

Isn't the regrowing hair less thick after waxing or doesn't it make much of a difference for mens private parts?

kapi said:
Isn't the regrowing hair less thick after waxing or doesn't it make much of a difference for mens private parts?

Once you manage to rip out the follacle, it doesn't grow back. But most of the time if you manage to yank out a hair alone, you'll get regrowth. It's like a weed - it'll probably keep growing back until you get the root out.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I've used the Nair bikini hair removal cream for sensitive skin. It worked quite well. There was a very mild burning sensation. You leave it on for 6-7 minutes and the hair comes right off. It didn't really reach the roots and hair grew back as normal. Then I shaved after this and I received bumps all over the place. The diaper does feel much better, it's easier to clean, and lingering odor is almost eliminated.

I want to try Nair but I'm afraid it will burn, sting or worse. I'd hate to go to the Emergency with burns on my "sensitive area"

Mousy said:
I want to try Nair but I'm afraid it will burn, sting or worse. I'd hate to go to the Emergency with burns on my "sensitive area"
The best thing to do would try a little bit at first in a less sensitive area as described in the instructions. This is to detect if there is a reaction. For the most part you be safe as long as you follow directions.

The bumps I described were days after using the cream, I shaved and the razor caused them. I don't think you'll need to worry about it. It wouldn't be on store shelves as described. Women do this often to get away from shaving.

kapi said:

Yes, that is because the hair is new. It will keep growing for couple of months while being worn down and so it will get thicker.
Hair is the same all over your body, it is basically just different growth cycles.

The difference between shaving and waxing is that with waxing you pull out the root which makes the hair follicle produce new hair.
Shaving just cuts the hair of by the skin, leaving a sharp edge. Hence the itching and the instant regrowth (it never stops growing).

bambinod said:
Once you manage to rip out the follacle, it doesn't grow back. But most of the time if you manage to yank out a hair alone, you'll get regrowth. It's like a weed - it'll probably keep growing back until you get the root out.

You rip out the root, not the follicle. The follicle is the whole organ that produces the hair.
If you however keep ripping out the root you will damage the papilla over time which will reduce or even stop hair growth.
Laser removal works by burning the root and kill the papilla which makes the hair follicle not being able to regrow the hair.

Shaving (boy parts) now for decades... Takes about 20 seconds. No bumps/ingrown hairs. Use surgical soap before, during & after. Clean machine!

BTW, don't bother with those that claim using surgical soap kills all the good bacteria. Surgeons use it every time they prep for surgery. I've used it for about 2.5 years, usually every other day, all over my body, no issues.

Last edited:
I love being clean shaven, in fact I have a general rule of absolutely no hair under my neck line.

I rather trim NOT shave down there. For one it's rather painful to shave the balls and grows back prickly and itchy.

yurguardianangel said:
I rather trim NOT shave down there. For one it's rather painful to shave the balls and grows back prickly and itchy.

I found it exceedingly unpleasant the first time and didn't try again for over a year. Same thing the second time around. Third try was the charm, despite the same initial awfulness. I soldiered on shaving a couple more times over the course of a little over a week and it became no big deal. If trimming is what you want, that's great but shaving is only hard initially and then becomes a quick and routine chore.

My question is how do you prevent bumps? That's my problem.

I just use a clipper with no blade or a "1" blade at most. It gets the hair short enough for easy cleanup without causing skin irritation. You do have to be careful when using no blade though, as it can bite you if you hit a sensitive area at the wrong angle.

ugh I hate body hair too I always shave my armpits and my "area" and I love how smooth my skin feels I always shave my "diaper area" so anywhere where a diaper goes its all shaven. I think one day I may have like a full body wax or something

- - - Updated - - -

Gundamexia725 said:
I love being clean shaven, in fact I have a general rule of absolutely no hair under my neck line.
how do you cope with saviving all of it all the time

- - - Updated - - -

yurguardianangel said:

not if you shave regularly I shave mine every other day and yes that area is tricky but you can shave what you can and you can use lotion moisturiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back