Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else catch themselves trying to spot other wearers in public?

Default Does anybody else catch themselves trying to spot other wearers in public?

I noticed that I find myself taking glances at people's behinds to see if they might be wearing a diaper, especially if somebody happens to be bending over. I take a quick glance to see if a diaper might be peaking out from the top of their pants. It's not something I am consciously doing, but more of an instinctive reaction. Does that make sense? I probably look like a perv if people have caught me. Has anybody else caught themselves doing this?

More than I would like to admit. Have never spotted anyone wearing though.

I don't necessarily go out of my way to look for other people wearing, but the other day, for the first time I noticed and older guy in front of me was definitely padded. It was interesting

I did years ago (and had a fair number of sightings) but got out of the habit. Then when I started wearing out again recently, I suddenly restarted. Seems I have to be wearing, too, as a reminder. Cloth diapers are typically easy to spot, as they bulge in every direction.

Quote Originally Posted by depends4me View Post
    I did years ago (and had a fair number of sightings) but got out of the habit. Then when I started wearing out again recently, I suddenly restarted. Seems I have to be wearing, too, as a reminder. Cloth diapers are typically easy to spot, as they bulge in every direction.
    You have had some sightings? I have only had one. It was an elderly man so it wasn't quite the same since his diaper was most likely for medical use.

I've done this too - and yes I worry about it too.

I haven't spotted anyone - but actually I think that just proves that it is more difficult to spot someone is wearing than we think.

Most of mine were elderly, too. I felt bad for an old man entering a grocery store with his wife. It was maybe June but he was wearing a thick sweater that had ridden up several inches in the back and exposing about an inch of his Depends diaper. Didn't have the nerve to say anything and was sure the wife would spot it eventually.

Others:

A Chinese family shopping at another grocery store: Mom, teenage daughter, teenage son, and 8-year-old boy. The boy's t-shirt barely came to his waist and would ride up with any degree of arm lifting. I managed to glimpse his diaper's white waistband, rising over the back of his stretch-waist jeans.

While exiting the local mall through JCPenny, there was apparently an obstruction in the main aisle, so I walked through the ladies' department instead. I passed a 30-ish couple, and the guy's jeans were bulging in every direction in his diaper area, meaning cloth and plastic pants. If it was for need, I can't imagine him not affording a disposable, so assume it was some kind of fetish/dare. I was in a hurry or would have lingered a little while.

I hope this type of post doesn't offend anybody. To me it's a bit like playing "punch bug" while on a family trip as a kid. I'm also really good at spotting the boom mic/boom shadow during movies and TV shows.

I can tell if people are wearing not by looking but by smelling them, I tend to have a elevated sense of smell so not only can I smell when I need to change assuming it's just wet and it's at capacitbility at just 3 hours, I can smell if people smell of urine or poop, they mostly tend to be older people but I have noticed guys and gals in their 30s-40s smelling. I havn't looked long enough to see, but I have seen a toddler in a pushchair just wearing a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I can tell if people are wearing not by looking but by smelling them
    Glad there's an ocean separating us, as you're making me a bit nervous.

Today I'm trying some plastic ID Slips and you don't need sight or smell to notice them. They're loud as hell!

Yes, i do this... I wish i could stop the habit, i feel like a wierdo sometimes. I've been certain someone is padded a couple times, only elderly people.