• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

disappearX

Contributor
Hello everyone,

I'd like to start off my introduction by saying that I'm not the kind of person who joins forums nor am I a person who is good at writing about themselves.

But here I am guess..

So, recently I have been lurking through threads as a guest for a few months before actually deciding to make an account. I mostly have been looking for answers about why this DL side of me exists, which, I do know has existed since as long as I can remember. It's something that I do not understand why it exists and that concerns me, which doesn't help with my anxiety. It's something I would like learn more about, specifically, where this side of people comes from, and hopefully learn how to rid of it. I have nothing against ab/dls but this is a part of my personality that makes me feel uncomfortable and I think that I would be better off without it. So I guess what I'm looking for is some sort of assurance that I am not the only who feels this way and knowledge about this part of me.

Ok. I think that's all I would like to share.

Thanks for reading.

Hello disappear and welcome to the group.

This is definitely the place to learn about Paraphilic Infantilism and how to gain control over it through understanding.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello there and welcome,
I'm so interested with you say, don't worry friend because this all things is fine.
So what's your interest for we can know more about you and familiar, I'm interested with all nature activity like natural phenomenon and also geocaching, what about yours?

AEther*

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm not sure that it's something you can get rid of. I felt that way when I was much younger. It just didn't fit into the person that I thought I was, but over the years I have been able to accept it and enjoy it. Anyway, you can gain a lot of insight by reading and taking part in the many threads that appear on this site.

AEther said:
Hello there and welcome,
I'm so interested with you say, don't worry friend because this all things is fine.
So what's your interest for we can know more about you and familiar, I'm interested with all nature activity like natural phenomenon and also geocaching, what about yours?

AEther*

Thank you. I do hope I'm able to figure this part of me out. As for interests, well I like listening to music and photography.

Hi,
I also have my moments then I think I need to get rid off this diaper wearing, but then I have days I feel I just need it, diapers make me feel good and relaxed.
Then I just thought, why I should stop doing it. Then I get this feeling I need diapers, I just wear them and give myself this pleasure :)
Nowadays I even like it more because I found adult diapers and I am able to feel safe. And now I found this forum where I am able to share my thoughts and experiences.
Just makes me to like it even more, is it good or bad - not sure ;)

Hi Disappear,

Hello and Welcome,

I too am into photography and music. What music do you enjoy listening too? I like Rock music. The photography side of things, is just starting.
I have a Canon EOS 1100D which is digital and takes very good photographs. My downfall is that I am not very good at downloading the images, so
I have a friend who helps me with that.
I am not very good with computing, so when things don't work well it confuses me.

Apologies, I've forgotten my login information - new account.

I mostly listen to ambient electronic music. Unfortunately, I only have my cell phone camera to take pictures but I still enjoy photographing nature. Interesting enough I'm quite good with computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back