Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diapers make me healthy

Default diapers make me healthy

Ever since I started wearing I've been drinking lots and lots of water (to wet, obviously) so technically....I'm doing my body good by wearing! haha

I'd never drink that much, I just don't typically drink as much water as I'm supposed to, so now I'm more hydrated than I was before

I did the same thing, and to be honest, with the amount of caffeine/coffee I would consume, drinking more water often has helped my body, and also my want to wet whilst sleeping. I would probably go weeks without drinking water, only drinking soda,alcohol,coffee, and whatnot, and I know it's not good, but I feel since being in diapers, the want to drink water more, and replace those bad habits will help in the long run.

Be careful with drinking lots of water. You don't want to overdo it.

I remember a few years back, a radio station was doing a contest with a few people to win a Wii. They called it "hold your wee for a Wii. The winner was the person who could drink the most water without going pee. The winner was a lady who ended up dying due to water intoxication. She drank like two gallons of water in three hours. The radio station was sued.

I remember that! also I was looking for a wii at the time and couldn't find any, I waited at like 3am at a Walmart before it opened and it was madness.

Quote Originally Posted by crinklez View Post
    I remember that! also I was looking for a wii at the time and couldn't find any, I waited at like 3am at a Walmart before it opened and it was madness.
    I had no trouble getting the Wii on launch day, but it was by chance. I was in line at a Toys R Us for a tickle me Elmo for my son for christmas. Those were pretty big back then too. We actually stayed overnight which is crazy. Anyways, they announced to the line a few hours before opening to please let them know if you are here for the Elmo or the Wii preorder or both. Even though I wasn't planning on it, I ended up preordering the Wii that day because of that. I walked in on launch day to pick it up during my lunch break. The Wii was fun for a while, but then it became my most disappointing game system ever.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    I remember a few years back, a radio station was doing a contest with a few people to win a Wii. They called it "hold your wee for a Wii. The winner was the person who could drink the most water without going pee. The winner was a lady who ended up dying due to water intoxication. She drank like two gallons of water in three hours. The radio station was sued.
    I was glad they were sued. I would have done the same too. They did something dangerous with other people and made them do something dangerous. I understand it was a choice the contestants did but the point is you would think the radio station wouldn't make their contestants do something dangerous that could harm you. It was just a stupid contest. I heard other people backed out though once they saw the gallons of water being brought in.