Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Kitty on Easy Ups

ZukaZama

Default Hello Kitty on Easy Ups

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20160901_0001.jpg 
Views:	1064 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	27113Spotted by Flickr user haveyoucrashedafordlately (which I believe is a user here) that after so long Pampers has finally rid of Dora and gave members of the abdl community that can fit them something I've seen alot ask for. Hopefully Thomas will be replaced with say Paw patrol or as it's equally popular Blaze and the Monster Machines

Wasn't Thomas just this year? If Dora's and Diego's run was any indication, that tank engine ain't going away anytime soon.

I noticed that Diego and Dora are basically the same character, just boy and girl version, but I have only really seen Dora on backpacks and tops though but really Diego, but I guess peppa pig has taken Dora's spotlight now.

ZukaZama

Wouldn't of been surprised if they would of gone with Peppa either as it's wildly popular

Peppa Pig are already on a brand of pull ups here in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by ZukaZama View Post

ID:	27113Spotted by Flickr user haveyoucrashedafordlately (which I believe is a user here) that after so long Pampers has finally rid of Dora and gave members of the abdl community that can fit them something I've seen alot ask for. Hopefully Thomas will be replaced with say Paw patrol or as it's equally popular Blaze and the Monster Machines
    From the press releases that I have found online, Pampers will have the Hello Kitty designs alongside the Dora designs in stores. Sounds as if they are giving options to buyers who prefer HK over Dora.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    From the press releases that I have found online, Pampers will have the Hello Kitty designs alongside the Dora designs in stores. Sounds as if they are giving options to buyers who prefer HK over Dora.
    The store near me has the new Dora Easy-Ups. I'll probably pick some up tomorrow to see what (if anything) has changed.

No Hello Kitty anywhere...

...which I'm honestly fine with. Never liked Hello Kitty. Plus it's kinda funny: Hello Kitty is like, mega-retro next to Dora, and yet people here are calling Dora "old". They may as well be putting Felix the Cat on Easy-Ups now! And yes, I know there are new-ish Hello Kitty cartoons and whatnot, but whatever. Still looks like the same thing my sister was into back in the early 1980's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    The store near me has the new Dora Easy-Ups. I'll probably pick some up tomorrow to see what (if anything) has changed.

No Hello Kitty anywhere...

...which I'm honestly fine with. Never liked Hello Kitty. Plus it's kinda funny: Hello Kitty is like, mega-retro next to Dora, and yet people here are calling Dora "old". They may as well be putting Felix the Cat on Easy-Ups now! And yes, I know there are new-ish Hello Kitty cartoons and whatnot, but whatever. Still looks like the same thing my sister was into back in the early 1980's.
    Hello Kitty is a timeless icon.

Quote Originally Posted by ZukaZama View Post

You know that Pampers caters to the ABDL community in absolutely no way whatsoever, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Hello Kitty is a timeless icon.
    Well, with that requirement in mind, a whole range of offensive and even blasphemous diaper designs come to mind. But I'll retrain myself.