Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Hello Kitty on Easy Ups

  1. #1
    ZukaZama

    Default Hello Kitty on Easy Ups

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20160901_0001.jpg 
Views:	1064 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	27113Spotted by Flickr user haveyoucrashedafordlately (which I believe is a user here) that after so long Pampers has finally rid of Dora and gave members of the abdl community that can fit them something I've seen alot ask for. Hopefully Thomas will be replaced with say Paw patrol or as it's equally popular Blaze and the Monster Machines

  2. #2

    Default

    Wasn't Thomas just this year? If Dora's and Diego's run was any indication, that tank engine ain't going away anytime soon.

  3. #3

    Default

    I noticed that Diego and Dora are basically the same character, just boy and girl version, but I have only really seen Dora on backpacks and tops though but really Diego, but I guess peppa pig has taken Dora's spotlight now.

  4. #4
    ZukaZama

    Default

    Wouldn't of been surprised if they would of gone with Peppa either as it's wildly popular

  5. #5

    Default

    Peppa Pig are already on a brand of pull ups here in the UK

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ZukaZama View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20160901_0001.jpg 
Views:	1064 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	27113Spotted by Flickr user haveyoucrashedafordlately (which I believe is a user here) that after so long Pampers has finally rid of Dora and gave members of the abdl community that can fit them something I've seen alot ask for. Hopefully Thomas will be replaced with say Paw patrol or as it's equally popular Blaze and the Monster Machines
    From the press releases that I have found online, Pampers will have the Hello Kitty designs alongside the Dora designs in stores. Sounds as if they are giving options to buyers who prefer HK over Dora.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    From the press releases that I have found online, Pampers will have the Hello Kitty designs alongside the Dora designs in stores. Sounds as if they are giving options to buyers who prefer HK over Dora.
    The store near me has the new Dora Easy-Ups. I'll probably pick some up tomorrow to see what (if anything) has changed.

    No Hello Kitty anywhere...

    ...which I'm honestly fine with. Never liked Hello Kitty. Plus it's kinda funny: Hello Kitty is like, mega-retro next to Dora, and yet people here are calling Dora "old". They may as well be putting Felix the Cat on Easy-Ups now! And yes, I know there are new-ish Hello Kitty cartoons and whatnot, but whatever. Still looks like the same thing my sister was into back in the early 1980's.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    The store near me has the new Dora Easy-Ups. I'll probably pick some up tomorrow to see what (if anything) has changed.

    No Hello Kitty anywhere...

    ...which I'm honestly fine with. Never liked Hello Kitty. Plus it's kinda funny: Hello Kitty is like, mega-retro next to Dora, and yet people here are calling Dora "old". They may as well be putting Felix the Cat on Easy-Ups now! And yes, I know there are new-ish Hello Kitty cartoons and whatnot, but whatever. Still looks like the same thing my sister was into back in the early 1980's.
    Hello Kitty is a timeless icon.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ZukaZama View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20160901_0001.jpg 
Views:	1064 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	27113Spotted by Flickr user haveyoucrashedafordlately (which I believe is a user here) that after so long Pampers has finally rid of Dora and gave members of the abdl community that can fit them something I've seen alot ask for. Hopefully Thomas will be replaced with say Paw patrol or as it's equally popular Blaze and the Monster Machines
    You know that Pampers caters to the ABDL community in absolutely no way whatsoever, right?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Hello Kitty is a timeless icon.
    Well, with that requirement in mind, a whole range of offensive and even blasphemous diaper designs come to mind. But I'll retrain myself.

Similar Threads

  1. Hello Kitty Pullups
    By imaxdep in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 25-May-2015, 12:01
  2. New Baby Kitty
    By sorakitten in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-Aug-2014, 01:05
  3. Hello kitty onesie
    By Justlilme in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-Mar-2014, 22:31
  4. NutFreeFruitcake is a Kitty
    By Fruitkitty in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 25-Oct-2011, 13:24
  5. Bedwetting is now to easy maybe too easy.
    By dpfjohnson in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 14-May-2011, 02:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.