First time wearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crinklez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Currently have on an ABU SDK.....feels incredible. So happy I get to finally wear!!!!! I just wanted to share because I'm too excited!

- - - Updated - - -

any fun things to do while diapered?

Well congratulation there's nothing like a good snug diaper.

Thanks! now I finally get what everybody's talking about. Nothing better than a fresh snug diaper!

First time for real?

And you have even gone the whole 9 yards and gotten a fabulous amazing beautiful snuggly diaper to make it terrific.

Obviously the best thing to do now is watch some cartoons while drinking from a bottle!

first time, for REAL! and i also just wet for the first time. ahhhhhh. so warm and relaxing

The first time is such a magical experience

YAY! :laugh:

:) sdk's are great, they hold so much!

Congratulations :) I think it's fun to try on different clothing combos and see how the diaper shows through. If you dare, you could take a walk and try to wet along the way, that was a real rush the first couple times :)

There is nothing to beat that wonderful first releasing push out, then the spurt of warmth, especially if you are well-hydrated and it gushes around your most sensitive areas. Hope you keep getting the wonderful thrill as time goes on! :smile:

I just tried my first SDK yesterday. Woke up in the middle of the night to be and realized I was padded, so it was nice to wake up to a soaked diaper this morning. Plus the SDK do hold a a lot and I enjoy the single tabs on each side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back