Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
im a huge mummy's boy I always go over to her when tv adverts are on and cuddling her.

who else here really close tho their mums/dads

I am a daddy's girl mainly because that's the only parent I have left but I was never a mummy's girl, I always went to my daddy growing up and I still do, I did go to my mummy when I was upset though the past few years.

Angelic said:
I am a daddy's girl mainly because that's the only parent I have left but I was never a mummy's girl, I always went to my daddy growing up and I still do, I did go to my mummy when I was upset though the past few years.
im sorry I kinda know how it is my real dad left us when I was 3 months old and my mums boyfriend (who I thought was my sepdad) left a couple years ago for another women so it just been my mum, me and my brother

My parents don't know about me being an AB/DL, but I'd say that I'm still a mommy's boy. Whenever I go home to visit my parents, in the evenings I'll typically watch something on Hulu or Netflix with her, and we'll give each other backrubs.

I'm without doubt a mommy's boy. I share a lot in common with her. It bugs my dad. Me and her think on similar wave lengths, and can spend anywhere from a day together to longer. It's too bad we only get maybe a week out of the whole year to be around each other.

KryanAshford said:
I'm without doubt a mommy's boy. I share a lot in common with her. It bugs my dad. Me and her think on similar wave lengths, and can spend anywhere from a day together to longer. It's too bad we only get maybe a week out of the whole year to be around each other.

Can I ask why it bugs your dad?

I have a mommy in RL and we live together.

I was always a mommy's boy growing up but my mom wanted me to grow up the second I could start speaking so it was like bleurgh.

But I was so lucky enough to meet my mommy when I was 17 and I never looked back hehe.
She treats me the way I've always dreamt of being treated :3

Uzuki said:

Can I ask why it bugs your dad?

I have a mommy in RL and we live together.

I was always a mommy's boy growing up but my mom wanted me to grow up the second I could start speaking so it was like bleurgh.

But I was so lucky enough to meet my mommy when I was 17 and I never looked back hehe.
She treats me the way I've always dreamt of being treated :3

From what I've been told it was because he was jealous of me being with her. I would often get beaten if I got too close. my mom tended to push me away, so I wouldn't get hurt anymore. From age 2 to about 16 I was mostly alone.

Even now I've bonded with my step mom and she loves me. She tends to help me where she can. Again my dad doesn't like this and asked us why we get along so well, and that I should stay away from her. He said this around her and she completely told him off for it.

I use to be a momys boy up until a few things happened when I was 15 or 16. Now I am a huge daddys boy haha. I love and respect my dad as a person and as my father. We have had a rough past with physical abuse. How ever that was delt with and no longer happened. After about 6-10 years I learned to love my father again. Even though I never really stopped loving him. Both of my parents know about my fetish. My dad more so then my mother. How ever my father is like do what you want in your own time. How ever I do not want to hear about it or want it in my house. Even when I lived with him when I was 19 for a few months inbetween houses. He knew I was wearing. He hinted at it. How ever he never really did anything about it. He does the same thing with most things in life. He basically says do what you want as long as you do not hurt any one or your self. I love my father. He alows me to make mistakes. How ever he is always there to lift me back up and help me fix them!

PS
My mother is still in my life. How ever we are having a really rough time rebuilding our relationship. As much as I love her. I just need to take my time before trusting and respecting people again. Specially at such a old age. As well as the amount of time I spend around my mother in comparison to what I use to with my father to help over come mishaps in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back