• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Michigan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay22250

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
HI, I'm jay! I have never posted on a site like this before so I was unaware I became "lurker"! I am a dl, and have been as long as I can remember. It is amazing that there are others like me here. I have always been so ashamed of what I like and no one knows it about me. Like every guy, I would love to meet a lady that likes this. It's probably the reason i haven't dated in 10 yrs. I figure there may be one woman per 100 guys so my odds are just about nil. Anyways, I don't have any real stories, and my life with dl is almost exactly the same as every dl here. I thought that maybe something happened to me when I was a kid, or I was jealous of a new sibling. I racked my brain and can't figure why the draw. I feel like i'm a weirdo and if anyone ever knew i would be ostracized from all my family and friends. I appreciate meeting people here :) Thank you for accepting me as I am. Jay

Welcome! I just joined recently too. I've also been a DL for as long as I can remember. I've given up on dating long ago and none of my friends or family know about my diapering. This is a great, supportive community from what I can tell so far!

jay22250 said:
HI, I'm jay! I have never posted on a site like this before so I was unaware I became "lurker"! I am a dl, and have been as long as I can remember. It is amazing that there are others like me here. I have always been so ashamed of what I like and no one knows it about me. Like every guy, I would love to meet a lady that likes this. It's probably the reason i haven't dated in 10 yrs. I figure there may be one woman per 100 guys so my odds are just about nil. Anyways, I don't have any real stories, and my life with dl is almost exactly the same as every dl here. I thought that maybe something happened to me when I was a kid, or I was jealous of a new sibling. I racked my brain and can't figure why the draw. I feel like i'm a weirdo and if anyone ever knew i would be ostracized from all my family and friends. I appreciate meeting people here :) Thank you for accepting me as I am. Jay

Welcome! What part of Michigan? I used to live in Temperance and I visit Mount Pleasant a lot. I also dream about finding someone who loves diapers as much as me but I don't think it'll ever happen. At least there's this website :)

Reactions: PaddedMI
Hi Calico, I'm from the West side, not far from Grand Rapids,Mi. I'm about 5 miles from Lake Michigan! Just love the waterfront towns. Spend a lot of time walking the piers. Been through Effingham a few times on my way to St. Louis. Been to Mt Pleasant many times too! I am actually a Yooper! :) You are the first I've ever talked to!

jay22250 said:
Hi Calico, I'm from the West side, not far from Grand Rapids,Mi. I'm about 5 miles from Lake Michigan! Just love the waterfront towns. Spend a lot of time walking the piers. Been through Effingham a few times on my way to St. Louis. Been to Mt Pleasant many times too! I am actually a Yooper! :) You are the first I've ever talked to!

I'm close to Lake Michigan too! I agree that the water is nice. I live right on a smaller lake in Indiana. Have you been to Soaring Eagle? We go there a lot lol.

Sorry for the delay Calico, busy with family weddings- not my own! lol. I have been to soaring eagle! It's been a while. Aren't you closer to blue chips? There is getting to be so many around now. My old home town by Wayland Mi. has one now! Indiana is a beautiful state! I think their state tree is a corn stalk though lol! I'd love to meet up, it would be strange to meet someone that knows such a secret eh? :) It would really be nice to have that kind of a friend!

Hi Jay I'm Brian from NY. I did have a friend with this interest we used to talk to eachother all the time on Skype we would text and video chat but I haven't heard from him in a couple weeks he has a girlfriend that is fully accepting of his diapers she will even wear with him sometimes to help him feel better about it

- - - Updated - - -

Believe it or not I had meet him on ebay from a purchase I had made I had bought a few different diapers off of him and had asked if he could combine shipping costs and what he asked kinda shocked me I was expecting it he asked me if I wore diapers too and we had been talking ever since

Never ever thought I would ever meet a woman interested in this or anyone else for that matter. It's not like I have a lot to lose or anything, but kind of like sex with a woman, not something I am comfortable talking about to those I know. Know what I mean? I just wear at night cause of a back injury from work. The docs got me on some nerve pills (neurontin) and I sleep so sound that on occasion it has been a disaster. I ruined my new king size mattress and a recliner... So for furnitures sake, I just wear at night. At least I don't ruin anything anymore. I don't mind wearing, just would be embarrassed if anyone found out.

Hey Jay!
Welcome to adisc, don't feel bad about being a lurker, due to being deathly afraid of even trying to talk to other DLs, I've made a career out of it hah.

It's also nice to see Michigan being represented here! I'm from Lakeview, which is like 45 minutes from Grand Rapids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back