Thread: Hello from Michigan!

Default Hello from Michigan!

HI, I'm jay! I have never posted on a site like this before so I was unaware I became "lurker"! I am a dl, and have been as long as I can remember. It is amazing that there are others like me here. I have always been so ashamed of what I like and no one knows it about me. Like every guy, I would love to meet a lady that likes this. It's probably the reason i haven't dated in 10 yrs. I figure there may be one woman per 100 guys so my odds are just about nil. Anyways, I don't have any real stories, and my life with dl is almost exactly the same as every dl here. I thought that maybe something happened to me when I was a kid, or I was jealous of a new sibling. I racked my brain and can't figure why the draw. I feel like i'm a weirdo and if anyone ever knew i would be ostracized from all my family and friends. I appreciate meeting people here Thank you for accepting me as I am. Jay

Welcome! I just joined recently too. I've also been a DL for as long as I can remember. I've given up on dating long ago and none of my friends or family know about my diapering. This is a great, supportive community from what I can tell so far!

Quote Originally Posted by jay22250 View Post
    HI, I'm jay! I have never posted on a site like this before so I was unaware I became "lurker"! I am a dl, and have been as long as I can remember. It is amazing that there are others like me here. I have always been so ashamed of what I like and no one knows it about me. Like every guy, I would love to meet a lady that likes this. It's probably the reason i haven't dated in 10 yrs. I figure there may be one woman per 100 guys so my odds are just about nil. Anyways, I don't have any real stories, and my life with dl is almost exactly the same as every dl here. I thought that maybe something happened to me when I was a kid, or I was jealous of a new sibling. I racked my brain and can't figure why the draw. I feel like i'm a weirdo and if anyone ever knew i would be ostracized from all my family and friends. I appreciate meeting people here Thank you for accepting me as I am. Jay
    Welcome! What part of Michigan? I used to live in Temperance and I visit Mount Pleasant a lot. I also dream about finding someone who loves diapers as much as me but I don't think it'll ever happen. At least there's this website

Hi Calico, I'm from the West side, not far from Grand Rapids,Mi. I'm about 5 miles from Lake Michigan! Just love the waterfront towns. Spend a lot of time walking the piers. Been through Effingham a few times on my way to St. Louis. Been to Mt Pleasant many times too! I am actually a Yooper! You are the first I've ever talked to!

Quote Originally Posted by jay22250 View Post
    Hi Calico, I'm from the West side, not far from Grand Rapids,Mi. I'm about 5 miles from Lake Michigan! Just love the waterfront towns. Spend a lot of time walking the piers. Been through Effingham a few times on my way to St. Louis. Been to Mt Pleasant many times too! I am actually a Yooper! You are the first I've ever talked to!
    I'm close to Lake Michigan too! I agree that the water is nice. I live right on a smaller lake in Indiana. Have you been to Soaring Eagle? We go there a lot lol.

Sorry for the delay Calico, busy with family weddings- not my own! lol. I have been to soaring eagle! It's been a while. Aren't you closer to blue chips? There is getting to be so many around now. My old home town by Wayland Mi. has one now! Indiana is a beautiful state! I think their state tree is a corn stalk though lol! I'd love to meet up, it would be strange to meet someone that knows such a secret eh? It would really be nice to have that kind of a friend!

Hi Jay I'm Brian from NY. I did have a friend with this interest we used to talk to eachother all the time on Skype we would text and video chat but I haven't heard from him in a couple weeks he has a girlfriend that is fully accepting of his diapers she will even wear with him sometimes to help him feel better about it

- - - Updated - - -

Believe it or not I had meet him on ebay from a purchase I had made I had bought a few different diapers off of him and had asked if he could combine shipping costs and what he asked kinda shocked me I was expecting it he asked me if I wore diapers too and we had been talking ever since

Never ever thought I would ever meet a woman interested in this or anyone else for that matter. It's not like I have a lot to lose or anything, but kind of like sex with a woman, not something I am comfortable talking about to those I know. Know what I mean? I just wear at night cause of a back injury from work. The docs got me on some nerve pills (neurontin) and I sleep so sound that on occasion it has been a disaster. I ruined my new king size mattress and a recliner... So for furnitures sake, I just wear at night. At least I don't ruin anything anymore. I don't mind wearing, just would be embarrassed if anyone found out.

Hey Jay!
    Welcome to adisc, don't feel bad about being a lurker, due to being deathly afraid of even trying to talk to other DLs, I've made a career out of it hah.

It's also nice to see Michigan being represented here! I'm from Lakeview, which is like 45 minutes from Grand Rapids