Status
Not open for further replies.

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So Casey, when are you going to let us 'insiders' get some sneak peeks at the new preschool diapers/pullups?

Also, I wouldn't mind some sort of update on the pacifiers and onesies that were spoken of during the presentation at the start of the summer. :)

I second this! Can't wait to hear more info

Oooh? I haven't heard of any of this~

What's this presentation you speak of? I'd love to watch it

There is no pullups, it's a new, 4 tape, cloth backed diaper.

I prefer normal diapers, but I thought they had said pull ups. I would love to try a legitimate pull up from an abdl company.

Oh, I prefer school. Are we going to learn anything?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I went back and rewatched the video. I learned I need to get my memory checked since I'm honestly not sure where I got the thought they were pull ups from... Oh well

MolicareMan said:
I went back and rewatched the video. I learned I need to get my memory checked since I'm honestly not sure where I got the thought they were pull ups from... Oh well

They are still making Pull Ups. I talked to them on twitter and they said yes.

I just watched the video and am so excited! I'd love to see a preschool themed diaper from them.

Imagining crayons, blocks, numbers, letters, and primary colors.
Really hoping so, they'd be adorable!

Id hate to be the one to rain on the pull-up parade, but on august 22 abu confirmed they are not pullups via twitter.

Thief ‏@CaretakerThief Aug 19
@abudiapers Are these a new style of diaper or are these pull ups?
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Seg Fault ‏@mlp_segfault Aug 22
@CaretakerThief @ABUDiapers Please be pull ups
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More

Follow

AB Universe ✨
‏@ABUDiapers
@mlp_segfault @CaretakerThief Sorry to disappoint, but they are not a pullup.

Didn't hear about this when they first made the announcement, so I just saw the video. Always happy to hear ABUniverse come out with another new diaper. Looking foreword to seeing it and trying it out. =)

I'm hoping to see a diaper that's not so "crazy thick", something that's very practical for daytime wear. The northshore supreme light I've been testing (quality clothlike) are good in most respects but I'm finding the elastic on the air premiums separates from the leak guards during the day (without being contaminated with lotions) and I get home with irritating bare bands of elastic pressing on my skin. :(

bambinod said:
I'm hoping to see a diaper that's not so "crazy thick", something that's very practical for daytime wear. (

Yeah, I'm getting a little tired of everything being mattress thick myself. I need a good daytime diaper. I am rapidly running out of my horde of Tena Slip Maxis. Once those are gone, I have no idea what I'm going to do for a diaper while I'm out and about.

AnimeDude892 said:
They are still making Pull Ups. I talked to them on twitter and they said yes.
How long ago did you ask them?

DLsAreFabulous said:
How long ago did you ask them?

They were never planning on making them. As far as I know, they were looking into it...but there is no company planning on making them.

MaxiPad89 said:
They were never planning on making them. As far as I know, they were looking into it...but there is no company planning on making them.

ABU 1.jpgABU 2.jpg

oooooh I wanna try these

even though they are not releasing pullups this year more then likely. They are the leading abdl brand and are making head way into being by far the BEST abdl company out there that sells diapers in my view. If we want anything from a abdl company I feel that abu will be the ones to do it first. Can't wait to see when they finish the pull ups when ever that might be!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back