Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Im happy and nervous getting my own place next February

Congrats!

It's a big step, going out on your own for the first time. It's equal parts freedom and responsibility. It's your own space-freedom. You can come and go as you like. You can eat all the junk you want, have all the beer in the fridge you want, put your feet on all the furniture you want, wear all the diapers you want. It's also a set of bills-responsibility. You have to pay the rent, the lights, the cable/internet, et cetera if you want to continue living there.

You might also find it to be a good balancer on your diaper desires. You might have the space to wear, but if you're short on cash or working all the time, you might not have the diapers themselves or the time to wear them.

Here's the thing-it's a really cool adventure, and it'll be great in the end. It's a new set of skills and routines to learn, but that's the fun, too. It's space to explore who you are, and the responsibility part of it provides what I'll call the resistance in the resistance training of life. You'll learn, live, love, grow.

It'll be neat.

Ah....I remember my first place and the freedom that went with it. I also remember having almost no money at the end of the month, but that's how most of us start out. There was much booze and diapers. Then I got married and that all stopped....sigh. Well, I still drank, mostly to forget that I wasn't wearing diapers. Fortunately, that eventually returned. I guess it was the circle of life....haha.

GoldDragonAurkarm said:
Congrats!

It's a big step, going out on your own for the first time. It's equal parts freedom and responsibility. It's your own space-freedom. You can come and go as you like. You can eat all the junk you want, have all the beer in the fridge you want, put your feet on all the furniture you want, wear all the diapers you want. It's also a set of bills-responsibility. You have to pay the rent, the lights, the cable/internet, et cetera if you want to continue living there.

You might also find it to be a good balancer on your diaper desires. You might have the space to wear, but if you're short on cash or working all the time, you might not have the diapers themselves or the time to wear them.

Here's the thing-it's a really cool adventure, and it'll be great in the end. It's a new set of skills and routines to learn, but that's the fun, too. It's space to explore who you are, and the responsibility part of it provides what I'll call the resistance in the resistance training of life. You'll learn, live, love, grow.

It'll be neat.

Yup, this is a interesting comment!
Also congrats for you can find your own place, zackie.

zackiepooh1992 said:
Im happy and nervous getting my own place next February

I'm on the same boat man. Moving out of my parents house for the first time. Moving in with a co-worker. We get the keys tomorrow. Very excited but nervous.

I progressed up a slow ladder in this regard. When aged 13 I was delighted to be given a DRAWER of my own in our crowded flat, where there was no chance of a separate room for each of us. When family moved to more spacious rented accommodation , I actually bagged a separate ROOM for myself, and then moved into quite a large room in the house my father eventually bought. (No chance of diaper fun except on lone camping trips, unfortunately.)

My first jobs provided me with 'study-bedroom' accommodation in blocks where unfortunately there was NO personal privacy: I was invaded by colleagues day and night who tended to burst in unannounced. No place to hide, let alone use, a diaper-stash.

I moved up eventually to being provided with a whole house to myself, and made up my mind to require this as minimum standard wherever I went. One day I took an opportunity to buy myself a house of my own. From then on I made obtaining my own house my first priority when moving from place to place. Then, at last, diaper or other fetishes could be followed as if they were 'normal' activities.

Congratulations to the guys moving out for the first time. I fully understand the jubilation you will experience not being accountable to someone else for your behaviour, however liberal parents, guardians might be. The main thing is to stay sensible, and live within your means. It is amazing just how costly it can be when you are responsible for EVERYTHING from mortgage payments down to replenishing batteries or supplies of toilet paper etc. People are different, also, and if you are one of those afflicted by the downsides of isolation away from family, which can lead to loneliness or depression, don't hesitate to seek counselling, and perhaps temporarily reverse your situation until you are more comfortable with total independence. I have always been independent- minded, not linked to people, place or even country, so that I have always been able to adopt almost ANY place as my home, and, after brewing my first coffee, feel that I LIVE THERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back