Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebbles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Well, first off I apologise making a huge amount of threads, however I've had these questions stored for some time, the next one is a little more complicated then usual.

Anyway, this is about my Girlfriend.

She has known that I've been an ABDL before we went out, and she seems
to be fine with it (and likes to take care of me), atleast she says so, but I personally feel like she doesn't enjoy it, and is being somewhat forced.

Like, sometimes she does makes me a bottle without me asking (which I love!), and if I feel down or she feels like I need a dummy (Paci), she'll give it to me.

She would FaceTime me and tell me what to wear in the morning, and there's more but I don't want to bore you with it.

However I personally feel like it's being forced on her, and I don't like that feeling, and even though she told me that she is fine with it and she thinks I look cute when I use a dummy and use a bottle.

But I am not convinced.

Any help in what I should do to see if she honestly means it and I'm over exaggerating, or she doesn't and I can easily stop it (which I've already told her if she doesn't feel comfortable it can be stopped immediately, it's not all about me)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also, I'm more of a AB, but who knows as I'm
Still to grow confidence to wear nappies / pull-ups!

Have you asked her? Even if the conversation doesn't go the way that you'd like, it shows you're paying attention to her and worried about how she's feeling. And sometimes people have different expectations about what they should be doing. She might think you're really cute when you're being little, but also have no idea that you want her to initiate new things without asking. Especially if she wasn't familiar with ABDL before meeting you, she could easily think it's something you only want in certain limited ways. It might also turn out that she's not that into it, and you can try to think of ways to make her happier too.

I distinctively remember telling her that I was an ABDL, and she had no clue what it was at the time. It was rather embarrassing scenarios at first.

I've asked her awhile ago, and she said it's completely fine with it. However I can't get to grips that she might actually be okay with it, and even though I trust her completely and love her to bits, this one seems... Different.

I will have to have another conversation, asking what her limits are, I guess I need to know her true opinions, how she feels towards it, and how she wants to treat me.

- - - Updated - - -

Like myself I don't want myself to be treated in limited ways, I personally feel that if she wants to treat me like a full on baby, she can. If she doesn't, that's fine. If she wants to do it in a certain way, that's fine.

If she's not actually into it, she could becoming bored with 'the game' and just be keeping it up through some sense of expectation. Hard to know from here. How long have you been together? I really think that talking this out is important, but also making sure that your relationship is well balanced with plenty of grown up time cause I'm guessing she didn't sign up to be your nanny. Anyway, talk with her dude.

Yeah definitely. She's known about me being an ABDL for around 1 / 1 and a half year(s). However we've been talking for around 2 years and I asked her around 6 months ago.

Like, she doesn't show much signs of boredom, or anything to suggest that she doesn't like it. Like she doesn't tell me anything about the subject if she doesn't feel comfortable or anything. I think it's a mental thing where I strongly feel she isn't comfortable, but I'm not sure.

I'll have a word with her tonight or tomorrow, and update y'all afterwards.

InteriorWill said:
Yeah definitely. She's known about me being an ABDL for around 1 / 1 and a half year(s). However we've been talking for around 2 years and I asked her around 6 months ago.

Like, she doesn't show much signs of boredom, or anything to suggest that she doesn't like it. Like she doesn't tell me anything about the subject if she doesn't feel comfortable or anything. I think it's a mental thing where I strongly feel she isn't comfortable, but I'm not sure.

I'll have a word with her tonight or tomorrow, and update y'all afterwards.

Don't have it as a conversation where you ask if she's comfortable or not. She'll say yes, even if it's a lie because people nearly always say yes if you ask them if they're okay with something. Tell her what you told us here, that you're feeling like she's not comfortable and you want to talk to her about it.

ArchieRoni said:
Have you asked her? Even if the conversation doesn't go the way that you'd like, it shows you're paying attention to her and worried about how she's feeling. And sometimes people have different expectations about what they should be doing. She might think you're really cute when you're being little, but also have no idea that you want her to initiate new things without asking. Especially if she wasn't familiar with ABDL before meeting you, she could easily think it's something you only want in certain limited ways. It might also turn out that she's not that into it, and you can try to think of ways to make her happier too.
I think these points are a good place to start.

Communication is the best way to deal with doubt if both people are honest with each other. You have the making of a dream come true. But you do need to find a middle ground if you feel your girlfriend does not have her heart in it. What are her desires in life? What do you need to do so that she is happy and you are too?

I have come out of a 24 year relationship where I felt a piece of me was missing at times. When I read threads like this I can only say, talk to each other. Life is about living, for a relationship to work you both have to live and be happy. I hope you find the peace you need and your girlfriend too.

I could be wrong, but I think you're having more trouble accepting all of this than she is. I think if she was uncomfortable with babying you, she wouldn't have initiated those kind of activities. She would have waited until you asked or did something to get that kind of response.

Anyway, time will tell because if she isn't comfortable with it, it will eventually wear thin. What I am sensing from what you've said is that you both love each other and want to make the other one happy. You're concerned as to whether this will eventually upset her, and she wants you to be happy and fulfilled. No matter what eventually happens, you both will make this work because love conquers all.

I don't think my wife is completely comfortable with my doing more babyish things. I always wear Baby Pants training pants and I'm almost always in diapers at night. My wife never complains but sometimes she'll comment about my baby pants. She wants me to be happy and she knows I need this so it doesn't bother her and in the end, we're both happy because I take good care of her.

Update:

I went to hers, she honestly seems fine with it, and she doesn't seem to understand why I'm concerned and why I can't get it in my head that she is fine with it.

I've told her what you told me to do, and after a hour of talking she is adamant that she is fine with it and she likes me being as I am.

I guess I'll let it go

I bet she will have you diapered 24/7 soon enough and bottle feeding you breakfast

CPDude said:
I bet she will have you diapered 24/7 soon enough and bottle feeding you breakfast

I wish that that could happen, but I think that will be a fantasy for a long long time.
Hell I don't know if she will allow me to wear pull-ups / diapers near her first, I haven't even tried myself but I will be buying some soon. If she feels comfortable me wearing them and I can feel that she is meanin it, I will be a very happy bunny. Mind you she does make me bottles every so often etc so she might be okay with it. She likes to put my Paci in when on the beach away from people and stuff, so who knows? It might happen.

Have you discussed diapers with her? It seems like the next step.

I know the feeling. I have a friend who is a ABDL and we switch. Normally no one is the caregiver for longer than a diaper change or the time it takes to drink a bottle then we go back to being playmates. Whenever I am on the receiving end of care for much longer than that I feel guilty about it. That is knowing %100 that she enjoys doing it and knowing that the favour will be returned in some manner. I don't have a good solution.

Sounds like you both care about each other, and each others needs. Talk about nappies with her. Also reguarly check in. Seems like she loves big you, and little you. Just check in when you can to make sure you are not over doing your little side and she is getting enough big you too!

The thought I had in reading your post is that if you keep prodding her to find something wrong with you, she will eventually get the idea that there is something to find, and start finding it. I suggest you accept her as she accepts you. Don't go overboard and drive her nuts, but if she finds it cute, go with it. Make sure you give her some adult time too. Don't want that to get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back